ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏᴜʀ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇɴ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cory is reading aloud from his book to the class

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cory is reading aloud from his book to the class. Solange was siting in her usual spot, bored out of her mind. Her hand resting on her cheek, elbow on the desk while her other arm was flat on the desk, feeling herself dozing off to sleep before her head hit the desk making her wake up but she ends up doing the same thing.

"And in the night, he searches. And in the day, he searches. And on the morrow, he will search. Close. Reaching. Yet it will not be found. And he knows that'."

"Nice passion, Matthews, very nice" Mr. Turner praised

Mr. Turner stands up from his desk, looked over, to see Shawn, who is sleeping atop two desks pushed together and Solange dozing off on her desk.

"Hey, Hunter! Stiles!" He yelled as he walks over to Shawn's desk and Taps Him to wake him up.

"I don't wanna go to school, daddy. Cory's reading poetry" Shawn mumbled, still sleeping

"You get your butt out of that bed and get to class!"

"Okay... okay." Shawn mumbled, Eyes closed, stands up clumsily and stumbles out of the class.

While that was happening Solange ended up actually falling asleep. Mr. Turner went over to her desk and tapped her.

"I'm Up!" Solange jumped, she looked up and saw Mr. Turner staring back at her sternly.

"Hi Mr. Turner, how ya doing"

"Good until I saw you and Hunter sleeping in the middle of class"

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Turner. It won't happen again I promise" Solange apologized

"Thank you, Solange. Frankie, do it buddy."

"What the poet is saying in this beautiful piece, very movingly read, I might add..."

"Hey."

"...is that sometimes we love and though it seems that the object of our love is within reach, it does not reciprocate and so we must keep reaching."