first day of highschool | chapter 1

IMANI REYESOMNISCIENT  6:30 am, oshawa, ontario

IMANI REYES
OMNISCIENT
6:30 am, oshawa, ontario.

"ring ring" Imani's alarm went off, she groaned and picked up her phone, she checks the time and stretch's. she looks at her notifications and reply's to all her dm's and everything.

3 missed facetime calls from mylo💙
16 messages from eve💘😍
99+ instagram notifications
11 snap notifications
26 tiktok notifications

she replies to all the dm's, messages, comments except for the random guys. after she replies to all her social notifications she gets out her bed & then walks to her bathroom. imani gets undressed and then hops in the shower and let's the boiling hot water hit her skin and then she grabs her luffa & applies soap, she slaps her body up and then washes the soap off. she grabs her razor and bar soap and carefully applies it to her legs then starts to shave in swirly motion. imani carefully washes off the access hair and soap then turns off the water. she grabs her towel and dries her wet body off, brushes her teeth, flosses, and washes her face, dries it and adds serum. imani walks to her room lotions her body, and gets her outfit on.

her outfit:

after imani finished getting her outfit on, she put her name chain on and a few bracelets, after she did that she went to the washroom and let her pretty full curls breathe and just laid her edges

her hair:

after she finishes her hair, she goes downstairs and sees that her mom is already gone so she just quickly warms up a bagel and grabs a butter knife and a butter tub

after she finishes her hair, she goes downstairs and sees that her mom is already gone so she just quickly warms up a bagel and grabs a butter knife and a butter tub. after she's done eating she just sits on her phone and scrolls on tiktok. while she is on tiktok she gets an incoming facetime call from her best friend eva. "hey girlll" eva said "hey evaweva" imani said "you look cute maniwani" eva said "thank youuu" imani said. they just talk & stuff. "holup girl james is calling me" "hello?" imani says in a soft tone "yo mani we are coming to get you and eva" he said "okay let me text her to come to my house and then i'll let you know when's she's here" imani said "alr bet" "bye jj" imani said "bye" he said then hangs up. imani then goes to text eva

                                                                                                   eva💘😍

                   what did James say?

                                                                                                                            he said he's coming to get us

      okay i'm coming now

                                                                                                                                                                                    alr see you ❤️

after imani finished texting eva to come over, she goes upstairs grabs her backpack & checks her bag to make sure she has extra pads, her charger, chromebook and chargers for her devices. she has everything, so she runs downstairs carefully without creasing her shoes, she hears a knock at her door and it's eva! "hey bestie" imani says and hugs eva "hihiiii, you loook so cute" eva says and hugs her back, "thx babes" imani says and smiles. "oh shit come in" imani says laughing and gestures "about time" eva says & chuckles. eva comes in and sits on the couch and they wait for james to pick them up for school. (the time was currently 8:45 am & school starts at 10:00 for them.)

james pov:
i'm currently on my way to pick up eva & imani, and i already have christina, jediah, nalia, ayla, mylo, & alijah with me. i've had a crush on imani for a while but i don't know if she feels the same way. anyways, i'm at her house now so i just text her that i'm here and to come outside.

                                                                                                  mani🫣❤️

                                                                                                                                                                         yo, i'm outside

       okay, we are coming nowww

                                                                                                                                                                       ❤️ - aight bet

mani🫣❤️ has hearted a message

i see imani and eva walk outside, bro imani looks so sexy bro. anyways, let me unlock the car doors. "hey guysss" imani & eva say in sync. "yo" i said "hiiii i missed you" christina says giving imani and eva hugs. everyone else said hi & greeted one another. off to school we go, once we got to the school i parked and we all walked out the car and me and imani were walking beside each other.  i just stared at her and looked at her features more "she's so pretty" i thought in my head. "okay bye jj" imani says giving me a hug and a tiny kiss on the cheek.

woRD cOuNt: 725 words 💘