( continuation) first day of highschool | chapter 2

IMANI REYES9:45 AM

IMANI REYES
9:45 AM

"okay bye jj" i say while hugging him and giving him a tiny kiss on the cheek. i really like jj but idk if he likes me too. anyways, let's see what my first class is! "lemme pull up my schedule on my phone" i say. "UGH" i semi scream. "why science" i say groan whilst turning my iphone 13 off. i get to walking to first period, as i get there the bell rings and i find a seat in the back of the classroom and put my backpack at the side of my table. "good morning class my name is mrs.xran (raan) & i will be your science teacher year"
"please stand up for the playing of o-canada" i stand up and adjust my shirt. i carefully sit back down after o-canada.

TIME SKIP
___________
CHRISTINA LIN
11:59 AM

*the bell rings*
it's finally lunch, i say as i get out of my seat & push in my chair. as i walk out the classroom i see jediah so i go to him and we walk together to the cafeteria where we see the others. we walk over to the table, sit, enjoy lunch, chitchat, and laugh. "LMFAOOOOO" mylo says very loudly & half of the cafeteria is looking at him crazy and then everyone else goes back to what they were doing. we all went to through out our trays and push in our chairs to go to the corner store up the street to get some treats. we all are walking and while we are walking this girl comes up to james and yells "BAEEEE" and starts kissing him all over the face and james does the same back to her so now we are all just looking at mani cause ifykyk! instead of waiting for them to be done doing what they were doing, we just kept walking.. then alijah breaks the silence and asks imani if she's okay, but she doesn't answer anyone and just walks faster ahead and if you know mani, you don't get near her or anything if she's upset so we didn't bother her and we gave her personal space. we made it to the corner store and now everyone is just looking for what they want & stuff. me, ayla, & nalia run into imani in one of the isles and we just don't bother her. as we are searching for what we want imani finally says something to us and says "i can't believe james did that" she says & we see her eyes start to tear up so we all comfort her. a bit after that, we see james & his gf or whatever she is walk in and they're holding hands so we quickly pick up everything we want and try to go tot the check out then.. we run into james at this chick. imani just looks at her & james, then james introduces us to the girl "yo, um this is myah and myah this is imani, ayla, & christina" he said and then we just waved & walked away. "well DAMN that was awkward" ayla said semi-yelling and looking back at james and myah.

__________
IMANI REYES
12:29 PM
*lunch ends at 12:35*
me, ayla, & christina walk back to the school because we checked out and got everything we wanted from the corner store up the street. "i never knew james had a girlfriend, i just hope mylo & the others didn't know." i said. "ya, ik it's so weird all of a sudden he has a gf." ayla says.

TIME SKIP
12:32 PM
we made it back to the school building, say our goodbyes and go our separate ways. i walk into class and find a seat in the back and then the bell rings which means lunch is over and it's time to head back to class, as the teacher takes the afternoon attendance james walks in and finds a seat next to me. i gave him the dirtiest look ever. "yo, you aigh?" james whispered, "yup, happy fa you son." i replied. "son? okay.." james says while looking confused. "Good afternoon class, I will be filling in for Mrs. Boulevardez for 2 weeks, so Mrs. Boulevardez said this is a study hall period so basically meaning finish the quick exit ticket, and when you finish turn it in, write your name on the board, finish any unfinished work for any classes if you are all caught up in this one! And yes, you may work in the halls. the supply said. 

IMANI REYES

I go to the teacher to show her that my work is done, then write my name on the whiteboard and get to work in the hall. YO MANII" someone shouts, I turn around and see it's Mylo. I literally drop my computer and run to him. I give him a big hug, he lifts me up and I give him a kiss on the cheek (as a friend), then he sits me down and we go to my stuff, we sit and talk while I go about my work.