New life+trust+getting along why.

Reich I said out. I hate saying this but do i?

He walked closer

*Sigh* i thought of giving you a second chance. I will, Trust you for now. Don't waste it. And if you do there's consequences in a cold tone.

Reichs POV:

He gave me a second chance?.... But that tone sent shivers down my spine. However I shouldn't waste this moment. It's hard gaining trust.

Timeskip cause I'm lazy rn(still sick and it's worrying⊙﹏⊙)

He gave me the empty guess bedroom with a decent comfy bed and clothes... That doesn't even fit me?! I look like a bottom in this ugh! How annoying ...

Damn ..... The room is very fine but the clothes... The pants doesn't even fit me??? Well shit.. I'm too embarrassed to even get a step out of the door?!....

Scheiße.

The door opened from behind me. I turned around to see a Soviet holding a tray of food about to laugh

Union of Soviet socialist republic what the hell is this?!!!!

he bursted out laughing after putting the food on the table next to the door.

He suddenly had a smirk on his face and left. Mein gott he's annoying
I swear. Fuck you Soviet

-------------------------
EHE(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
My cough has not. And will probably not go away, i already finished up a tray of meds and small sign of improvement (ب_ب)

But that ain't stopping me from making chapters.

240 words

Soviet Pov':
I went ahead and borrowed some clothes from my kids that would fit him. Not gonna lie that was pretty funny i almost choked LOL.

I entered his room and smacked his new clothes right in the face before

Holy shit he was pissed and not gonna lie he death stared me so well i was actually creeped out. Anyway. Atleast i have a joke about earlier now Heh.

I also told him he was allowed to go outside and watch tv. I mean who doesn't get bored doing nothing?

Oh right the times he was in the basement-

Anyways.

I went outside and noticed Russia's bedroom on my way downstairs. I decided to knock

Leave me alone i heared a voice from the other side

Russia?- before I could even say my next words he cut me off

I said leave me alone. Please. He said again.

I-. Alright then... Please do come out though I said before departing from his bedroom door

I hope he gives Reich a chance.

Reich pov:
I finished changing and the new clothes fit perfectly fine.

I guess... This would be the start of my so called new life eh? Great. I wonder. If they would accept me though?.

---------------
Mmmm no. Not yet mate.

"Papunta palang tayo sa good part"

In translation

(We're just entering the good part )

Ehe.

My cough came back and it's been here for like more than a week. It's defo not improving ...

I also made a goal to make the Limit of words per chapter atleast 200 words that is all

Danke ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

272 words

Reich POV:
I never got out of the room. If i did would get stares but damn i thirsty. Would be a shame if i asked someone... I literally have hands and feet to use!

I opened the door slightly to check. Coast was clear. Nobody in sight . For now

I went out and carefully looked downstairs. There were 5 people. Well uhm.

The other stair was further from them and near the kitchen do that would work.

I went downstairs and rushed to the kitchen.
Phew nobody saw me. I hate staring.
I grabbed a cup of water and turned behind me to see a staring Soviet.

Uh- what are you looking at i said trying not to hide the fact I'm nervous.

What are you doing ?... He asked.
Wasser- i meant water.. i replied back.

Alright.. don't do anything stupid, and try to get along with others and not a fight. He said before leaving.

I managed breathed again damn that was scary.. his tone also seemed cold. Oh well.

I went back upstairs and closed the door and placed my cup on the table.

I was left alone with my thoughts myself and i in this room alone where silence is loud everywhere with birds chirping and the bright soft snow covering this vast land of either hell, or heaven.

I can't imagine getting along with them... What do they even think of me? A monster i thought as i get lost in my thoughts till i fell into a deep sleep on he table. yes on the table.

------------------------------------
I have decided that. Weekly i will post 5 times(days) The remaining 2 days of the week i shall rest 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ
MY SCHOOL IN LIKE 2-3 WEEKS HELP

296 words

original publish date forgotten

i decided not to remove teh ending things as i am too lazy to

827 total words