wing buddies+forgiveness+the meeting

It's been a day and everything has been fine so far.

(Still Reichs POV)

The bed was comfy it's fine here. Everything is.. nice indeed but cold...
Sehr kalt... Not even the singular blanket would help. Damn. This is probably one of the reasons I don't like the cold.

It was quite lonely in here. But thens suddenly i heared my door creak open.

I turn around to see Belarus and Kazakhstan.

Mr. Reich! Belarus ran to me hugging while her brother beside the door looking odd at me. Seems like he still doesn't trust me that much.

I didn't know what to do. But i noticed Kazakhstan had wings.

You also have wings?. I asked loud enough

I do.. and what do you mean by also?. He asked shyly.

I sprouted my wings off me and Belarus seemed to be amazed and so was Kazakhstan.

W-woah that's so cool! He said in amazement.

We started getting along that day but after an you're they left. But before that Kazakhstan seemed to have requested something from me.

Uhm. Mr. Reich?
Yes Kazakhstan?
C-can you teach me to fly one day? He asked me

Of course! Ask me any time. I said with a small smile on my face
---------------

I erhm. Bes I'm getting motivated. Again. So expect more chapters

223 words

They seem to have started to get along .

(This is Soviet pov to Kazakhstan and Reich)
I was signing papers in my office. UN's meeting is in a few hours.. I feel so embarrassed going yesterday. God damn i was an idiot.

I wonder... If i should forgive Reich.
I thought to myself while reading and signing papers

I got scared for a moment after Kazakhstan suddenly opened the door

Kaz. What did i tell you about knocking?. I said while calming down it was just him

Sorry dad! I just wanted to ask if we could go to the back yard??

Alright... You seem excited eh?

Yes! Thanks dad cya! I waved a short goodbye with a smile on my face but sighed right after

I wonder why he said excited i thought to myself

After the paperwork i went downstairs to the backyard to see Reich and Kazakhstan flying midair.

I went outside and smiled a little. It seems like he taught him.

Reich..can you get down here for a minute.

I- uh sure? As he slowly plopped his feet on the ground

Let's talk somewhere privately i said.

I went to look at Kazakhstan just to see him with a smug face

We went over to a part of the house where nobody was there.

So sowjet what did you wanna talk about? He asked

I... I've been thinking this for awhile now and it seems you have changed. I'll continue observing your behavior. But for now i forgive you. Don't waste it. I said trying not to sound anything else but cold.

Al..right.. He replied

Good you can continue your thing with Kazakhstan. I said back. He nodded and went back to the yard as i got ready to leave the house for the meeting.

------
i think we all know what's gonna happen next here.
(Insert Lenny face)

The weathers pretty good. -14 degrees isn't bad. I've seen worse. Anyway. The trip was decent atleast....

I walked up the stairs and pushed the door open to see some countries already in their seats.

I sat in my seat and waited for the others to come.
Once they had arrived UN has started the meeting officially..

So as you all know Reich is still missing, Imperial japan in critical condition and Fascist turning himself over. We will decide what will happen to their assets, land and children, and probably also their life. He stated in one whole paragraph..

This is gonna be pretty boring but.. it's plans so i have to listen.

AFTER THE MEETING TIMESKIP I AINT WRITING ALL THAT.

After i got out of the room a few others did too. I walked out of the building and thought of the meeting.

Reich was gonna be in jail or death based on our votes. the german siblings was gonna be seperated as two countries. west and east.
Imperial has no hope of surviving such an attack from America. So her daughter will take over. And so is Italy's son. I didnt really pay attention to his part.

I wonder how i will i tell Reich the news.

--------

My posting is now based on my motivation. My school is starting very soon too and uh. Ye idk what else to say.

Original publish dates

august 3, August 5, August 20

780 words