𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 41

*WARNING* - This whole chapter is sexual 

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

"Leo let's go eat first" I try to push myself off him  "you aren't going anywhere" he holds me tighter   "Leo come on" I try to loosen his grip  "give me a kiss and I will reconsider" he puckers his lips out , I lean in and give him a peck before I could back away he wraps his hand around my neck an pulls me in for a deeper kiss  "mm-Leo not now" I say into his lips. he completely ignores me and continues to fight for an opening 

I finally gave in and give him permission  "you are so beautiful amore" he whispers, I slowly turn myself so I am completely facing him sitting my pussy directly on his already hard dick, I start moving my hips a little earning a hot moan from him  "cazzo, I need you so fucking bad" he stands up and carry me along with him our lips not parting . We were practically eating each other's faces out , he opens the door to his study and we head upstairs.

"Leo be gentle I am still wounded" I say when he tosses me onto his bed  "I will be" he climbs on top of me and gives my neck gentle kisses while his hands roam my body  "you are breath taking amore" he continues to whispers sweet but nothings to me, he was gentle with his hands and kisses like I was as fragile as glass, he continues to give gentle kisses all over, my hand play with his hair, every skin contact I get even more aroused than before.

"Leo I need you" I whispers  "only today I will do as you wish love" he gives me a gentle smile and moves to the headboard and leans against it "do whatever you want to me today and I will only allow you to do it because you are still wounded" he reaches out for me to get on top of him  "then I will make the best out off today" I give him a peck and remove his clothes one by one  once I reach his boxers I stopped  "let's leave this on for a bit longer" I smirked

I slowly remove my clothes leaving my already damp panties on and sit on him  "you feel how wet you make me" I start grinding on him  "fuck Aphrodite" he grabs onto my hips and helps me grind even more  "fuck Leo" I grind even more on to his hard dick  "I need you now amore" he whispers. I remove my panties and his boxers  "you will have me after I have a taste"  I grabbed his hard cock and the lick the precum off the tip  "fuck amore you are torturing me" he grabs onto his hair while I stroke his cock in slow motion .

"tell me what you want" I look him in the eyes, I actually like being dominant for once he extra hot when he is submissive  "I want you to suck my dick and pleasure me" he groans as I gently rubs his tip with my thumb  "hmm" I hummed and starting sucking his tip in a slow pace  "fucking hell" he grabs onto my hair, I lower my head trying my very best to take his whole length  "mm" I moaned as I reach my max  "fuck" he moans   "you are doing so fucking good" his grip on my hair gets tighter. I continue to bob my head up and down on him  "fuck Aphrodite stop stop I gonna cum if you go there" he moans uncontrollably as I go down and give his balls some love while my hand still stroking  "Aphrodite sto-fuck, I am gonna cum" his eyes rolling back in pleasure  "cumin my mouth for me" I say and goes back to sucking the hell out his dick 

"cazzo, amore fuck" he lets out his last moan and shoot his cum into my mouth filling it up  "fuck" he lets out a big breath , I swallowed the cum as he watches me  "you got anything I can use that you wanna try" I smirked  "I do want to try it on you but since you are in control today I will let you use it on me" he smiles and grabs a blindfold and handcuffs  "this is gonna be fun" I grabbed them and I cuffed his hand together before blindfolding him.

Once I was done with those I asked if he has a dildo or vibrator and of course he has both  "I wonder how many girls you used it on" I whisper into his ear  "I bought it for you amore no one has used it" he smiles making me blush  "promise" I grind on him a little  "you think I want to fuck other girls love, when I do I only picture you if not I will never be able to climax" he spat  "TMI Leo" I chuckled  "you deserve to know that when I fucked other girls while we were apart I can never be completely satisfied unless is with you"  he becomes a little serious  "then I will completely satisfy you today and every other day of your life" I smiled and give him peck.

"back to work" I chuckled and get off him  "where are you going" he whines a little  "I want you to hear how good you make me feel" I whisper into his ear and I switch the vibrator on  "Aphrodite don't you dare" he tries to find me  "just listen Leo listen" I put the vibrator on my already throbbing clit  "fuck" I arch my back  "Leo fuck you make me so fucking wet and horny" I moaned and I hear him groan at my moans  "Leo you make me feel so fucking good" my eyes rolled back from the immense pleasure  "Aphrodite you are torturing me" he tries to stroke himself with his cuffed hands but I grabbed onto his hands  "not yet" I whisper. 

"now I want you to watch me fuck the shit out of this dildo" I smirked as I remove his blindfolds  "fuck you were so wet you leaked onto the bed, I want a taste of you so fucking bad" he looks at the wet spot I created  "you will" I smiled, I put the dildo up right and slowly rub my wet pussy against it  "just look how wet I am for you" I looked back at him  "hmm" he eyes fixated on my ass facing him and my pussy hovering over the pink dildo he got me. I lower myself onto the dildo  "FUCK" I moaned as I get lower and lower  "oh my god yes" I touched myself while I ride my pink dildo   "Leo fuck yes" I kept riding it and as I was about to reach a climax Leo is right behind me on his knees rubbing his dick onto my ass .

"come for me amore cum" he grabs onto my waist with his cuffed hands  "fuck" I came all over  "I need you right now" he whispers into my ear  "as you wish" I smiled and get off the dildo and push him back down  "easy" he looked at me  "what if I didn't want to be" I climb on top of him  "Aphrodite you are woun-urgh fuck" he moans as I slowly lower myself on his dick  "oh fuck" I lower myself even more until he was completely in   "are you okay" he takes my hand  "I am fine" I gave him a gentle smile   "you are perfect amore" he sits up and kisses me I start grinding myself on him while we make out   "go slow today we don't want you overworking body just yet" he gives me a peck  "hmm" I hummed in pleasure  

"you are doing great amore, just like that" he groans  "Leo you feel so good-mm fuck" I moaned riding him. it was so much pleasure my legs started shaking uncontrollably  "keep going baby" he start sucking on to my nipples adding even more pleasure   "fuck Leo" I grabbed onto his hair tugging on to it as I ride him. The more deeper he is in me the lesser I can hold on to my climax I want this moment to last a little longer but its so fucking hard when this man is so fucking good without even doing anything.

"fuck Leo I can't hold it anymore I am close" I moaned  "just a little longer amore" he groans. The room is filed nothing but our moans and heavy breathing  "Leo wait let me takes this off you" I slowed down and grabbed the key for the cuffs and took the off  "I can finally touch you and grab you as I wish" he smirked and turns us around  "Leo" I looked at him in shock  "let's finish this and go eat our dinner" he kisses my forehead .

"you feel so good amore, I could fuck you all night" he thrust deep into me  "fuck" I clawed his back  "fuck you are so deep in" I moaned   "you are so so fucking beautiful, I will never get tired of you" he groans as he thrust even more  "I am close Leo" I dug my nails even deeper into his back  "cazzo" he groans from the pain and pleasure  "cum amore, cum with me love" he thrust even deeper and harder  "ahh" I came all over  "urgh-fuck" he shoot his seed inside me.

He gets off me and we both look at each other breathing heavily  "that was one hell of a good one" I smiled, he was gentle and slow with me he didn't speed up like crazy he only picked up a pace a little but still maintaining a certain speed our eyes we always on each other it was like we were making love this one was more intimate than the normal sex that we had, I loved every fuck session that we've had but this was special.

"Aphrodite" he pulls me out of my daydream  "yeah" I looked at him  "I-"......

Thats it for chap 41, is the longest chapter I haven't written and it took a long time to re-edit parts that I wanted to change so i hope you like it thank you for reading and for showing all the love. love ya'll <3