ii

"how dare you insult me just now. Let me make this clear... that's the same as insulting the queen of Hearts herself!" The redhead scolded, as he stared at you with furrowed brows,

"I shall have your head, do you understand?!"

your pupils dilate at the threat, you let out a snort, turning into a giggle, "what an interesting threat... people like you amuse me" you smiled, though, his hand tensed up when you placed your hand on his wand, shifting it out of your direction, a faint red hue paints his cheeks.

"anyways, I best be off now, before another occurrence happen.." your smile dropped to a frown, as you walk past the redhead, he turned towards you, grabbing you by the wrist,

"First you insult The Queen of Hearts and me aswell, you then dismissed your consequences for violating the rules?!" he yelled, "let's make this quick..."

"OFF WITH-"

"Wait, Riddle!" Two voices from the crowd yelled, a ginger haired and a green haired male ran to your side, "Trey. Cater." Riddle looked at the two, with a stern face yet an eased body,

"Why don't we just calm down for a second and hear them out?" The greenette consulted the small male. "Calm down?" The redhead grit his teeth, and his body tensed up, "As if I could when their making a mess of our ceremony. Their guilty of serious misconduct!"

"I can see that, but..."

"needn't defend me for this matter. It is true I am guilty without a doubt." The three looked at you with widen eyes, the ginger haired male, leaned towards you, "Um, this is the part where you go with the flow" his voice a whisper,

you hummed in response, "It goes without saying, I have violated a rule, but tell me, is it really violation to save someone? Even if that person could take care of themselves? I think not. And besides that, I don't even know the rules of this world, nor of this queen you speak of. But, as an old friend said once 'an ignorance of the law is no defense to criminal charges'

but perhaps her words don't apply, to my current situation. But who am I to say anything to the court? And my decline and refuse of enrollment is quite understandable considering I didn't enroll in the first place. and aswell as that, my magic is in no need for refinement, I doubt this school can teach a deity.." you muttered the last part.

you shrugged, the redheads pupils started to shift around your figure, trying to catch if you were simply toying with him. "Hmph. You have quite the ego to say you have perfected your magic. If so, then the black carriage wouldn't have snet you here, yet, here you are."

"It is as they say.."

A deep husky voice emits from the mirror, green flames emits in the mirror as a theater mask pops up, all eyes darted to the mirror, "The mirror...responded..?"

"I sense a strong power in this one, yet the laws of both our worlds are unalike, therefore their body is not bound to the rules of our world. Therefore their magic is nothing but an illusion. "

"What do you mean?" The redhead stared at the mirror, baffled at mirror's announcement,

"No color."

"No shape"

"Nothing whatsoever"

"Is the dark mirror implying that the freshman is from another world?" The ginger looked at you with widen eyes, you hummed, as you placed a hand on your chin, "I'm just a humble, normal citizen, who just so happens to not be able to wield one of the elements." you said with a subtle sarcastic tone,

the headmage walks in and joins the converse, "I find that hard to believe. The monsters intrusion, and you aswell. A medley of impossible things are occurring today." The headmage states,

though the headmage stopped in his tracks, "...However. if that were the case, then you shouldn't have been accepted at our school. We'll have the mirror of darkness return you back whence you came." A sigh uttered out of your lips, you can finally rest in peace,

the headmage swiftly passed the redhead, he stand infront of the mirror with his arms extended,

"O mirror of darkness!"

"Guide this one to where they belong!"

.
.
s
i
l
e
n
c
e
.
.
.
.
"It is nowhere to be found"

"Huh?" a baffled expression painted the headmage's face,

"Nowhere in this world is there a place for this one to belong.. It does not exist."

The mirror vocalize sternly, "Well, that would make sense.." recalling that you literally died and just suddenly rose from your slumber moments after you died, "say, new student, from where exactly did you come from?" The headmage turned his head to you,

"I'm from Sumeru, the city of Dendro, Wisdom and knowledge.."

"Sumeru.?? and just where exactly is that?" The headmage uttered, 'So my suspicions are correct yet again...'

"It's in a place called Teyvat, but judging from that reaction, you have no idea where is that.."

"Indeed, I'm well aware the our students come from all corners of the world, but I have never once heard such a place in all my existence as a headmage.. But, Teyvat...sound awfully familiar.." the headmage muttered the last sentence to himself, he cleared his throat and looked at you in the eyes.

you sighed, "Well, there's nothing for me here... I suppose, I should stay in an inn.."

"An inn? ah, needn't for that, there's a vacant building nearby that was once used as a dormitory. If you'd like I can lend it you as a use for loging!"

"well, that could work, I suppose, though rental would be a problem-.."

"needn't worry about that! it's free of charge! Oh how gracious of me! such exemplary educator!!"

"All dorm leader, please excuse yourself to your designated dorms!"

"Yeah, yeah..." The man with lion ears and long hair with two branded strands dangling on the side of his hair said, treading lazily towards the exit, "such vigorous power, I must have it.." a silver curly haired male with glasses muttered under his breath before heading off aswell,

"that was absolutely awesome!" a white haired boy with red eyes and a turban, exclaimed, resting his hands on the crown of his head.

a beautiful young man stares into your figure, before dramatically turning his head away and heading off to his dorm , a floating tablet floats away aswell.

The only dorm leader that was left was, Riddle. He stared at you for a brief second, before groaning and pulling his eyes away from you, you only chuckled at his frustration, "how adorable."

"More like , terrifying and disrespectful! How dare he insult Greater lord Rukkhadeveta!"

The voice of your familiar rang through your head, you giggled at its snide remark, 'You have to atleast admit, he's a little adorable?'

"hmph! more adorable then me? doubt it."

'of course, of course. You are by far the most adorable thing in Teyvat, second to the hydro shroomies..'

"what?!"

'oh, nothing~'

....