ix

"So you left heartslabyul to join my dorm..?" You summed up Ace's explanation. Ace walked past you with a pouty face, "Ace... are you really certain with this decision?" you asked turning your head towards the ginger haired male,

"It'll be fine, besides there's an extra room here I could crash in. Also, sorry for intruding." Ace said already walking towards the couch. Grim walked down the stairs, with tired groggy eyes. The first things he sees is the gingered hair already making himself comfortable one the dusted couch.

'I should really go and buy furniture... but the headmage still hasn't paid yet....' you thought. "wh..myahh??? what's he doing here this late??" Grim asked, seems like his sleepiness left his body as he saw Ace. "He got kicked out."

"No, I didn't!"

"Also what's with the collar again?? didn't that angry redhead took it off you?" Grim asked, staring at the collar. "My question exactly, what happened?"

Ace leaned back into the couch and sighed, "I ate a tart."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"A tart?"

"That's... uhm, an interesting rule."

"Yeah! My reaction exactly! There were three whole tarts in the fridge, right?" You nodded in understanding, though you were quite confused a bit, 'what in the name of Celestia is a fridge...?'

"A single slice got me this collar!" Ace yelled, grabbing at the collar that was now hugging his neck. "I can see that... but perhaps there was a reason why there were three whole tarts in the 'fridge'?"

you spoke, Ace looked at you confused, "Oh yeahh! Maybe they were throwing a birthday party or something!" Grim said, his tail wagging a little. "Indeed, or perhaps an important person decided to drop in, and their favourite type of desert were tarts."

Ace's eyes shifted between you and Grim, "Are you seriously siding with him?" Ace pouts even more, your head hung low releasing a sigh, you walked towards Ace making him flinch back a bit. "Tomorrow, you apologise to your housewarden." you said,

Ace blinked at you, "Me? Why do I gotta apologise?" He placed his hand under his chin, looking to side in irritation. "Because, one, it's your fault, two, you stole food."

"but-"

"..."

Ace couldn't argue back as you stared directly at him, he clenched his teeth in annoyance. "Augh. Fine, I get it! I'll apologise!" You smiled, placing a hand to pat his shoulder, "It'll be alright, I'll accompany you if that'll help you." You offered, Ace's cheeks were tinted a faint pink,

"Ahem, anyways, where'm I gonna sleep in here?" He asked, "Are you really stayin' over?" Grim groaned at the thought of sharing the bed with someone else, he already has to put up with the constant shifting and presence of Mooli.

"It's fine Grim, there's a guest room next to the bedroom, I'm sure Ace could make due in there." you said, placing your hand on his head. "Though, it is quite dusty, if he is going to stay here, he might as well clean."

"No chance!" Ace protested, "Well, there's no other place that's dusty besides the Library, though I doubt the wooden floor will feel comfortable on skin.." you stated, "Can't I just sleep in your guy's room? I practically don't move a lot, so it'll feel like I wasn't even on the bed!"

You turned your head towards Ace, "Very well, You, Grim, and Mooli share the bed, I'll be very busy for tonight." you said shrugging your shoulders,

"W-wha?! y'mean I have to share with him???" Grim looked at you in shock, "O-oh- oh, uhm-" Ace was a bit speechless, he was expecting you to scold him to just sleep on the couch instead but to his surprise you didn't.