AUTHOR'S NOTE

First fanfiction ever written
This is the first piece of fanfiction I've ever written, and for some reason I chose to start off with a Y/N story... one of the most mocked out there. Let's see how I go shall we XD? I'd be very grateful for some constructive criticism and I'm actually really excited about the plot I've got. Mostly because it's actually based off irl events (MOSTLY) and was meant to be an original story but I was too lazy to come up with fake names for my friends and I.

Not Japanese
I'm an Australian who's Chinese-Filipino, so I don't exactly know much about Japanese culture so this won't be COMPLETELY accurate, but I'll base it off what I know and research. But please do be aware, if I make mistakes, it's not because I'm ignorant - it's because I'm not Japanese and I'm don't know ALL of their culture, just the few basic common knowledge that most of us know.

If you hate it, leave
Don't go saying "Ew, I don't claim her", "That ain't me- nope nope", this Y/N will be based off me and even thought she's not you, please respect the fact that this is the author's choice to write her in that manner. If you don't like her or my choices, leave. It's that simple. You don't have to go spreading hate in the comments. I find it very disrespectful when I see people commenting that on other authors works and I will not tolerate it on my work. I'm sorry if it comes off as rude, but I will not take that attitude in my books.

Personal information, no-no
Don't write your name or your age in the comments please. It's really weird to find some REALLY YOUNG people here. I know you're out there, I was that once too (old account) and I can't stop you but don't tell everyone. Okay? Thank you.

Mature
Now it won't be EXTREMELY mature but my books may contain some triggering moments, when it does I will state it at the beginning of the chapters. So, you won't get uncomfortable and if the chapter is not a skippable one, I will state where the trigger starts.

Thank you for reading my work!