Date - Changlix☁️

- cute date in amusement park <3
- requested by changbinsjuicytittie

Today Felix, Chan, Han and Changbin were at studio, recording new song. They did pretty well, but Felix didn't, but that was just what Felix thought.

He couldn't hit the note he wanted.
Everyone was comforting him, saying that it's okay, that next time it's going to be better.

But it didn't helped at all. Felix was sad. He was thinking that he isn't good enough.

For the rest of the day, he was in his room, curled under the warm blanket and watching tiktok on his phone.

It was almost dark outside, when someone knocked on door of his room.

"Felix!" Changbin said happily as he entered Felix's room. His boyfriend ignored him, not really in mood to do anything.

"Baby, are you okay?" Felix didn't says anything once again and continued watching tiktok.

"You are still sad about recording that song?" Felix nodded as he felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Please, don't be. You didn't do anything wrong, it just wasn't your day"

"That's not true. If it was because of it, it would be not my day every time we record something" Felix was on verge of crying.

"That's bullshit. You're more than enough baby, you're perfect" Changbin swept tears from Felix's cheeks.

"Now come on, I got a suprise for you" Changbin grabbed Felix's hand and lead him to parking lot.

When Felix was getting into the car, he raised his head too soon and slammed his head into the car.

"Ouch, that hurts" He was holding his head on place where it was hurting.

"It's okay baby" Changbin kissed Felix on forehead and fasten his and Felix's seat belt.

Then they left. On ride to the mysterious location Changbin was blasting their own songs.

"When we will be there?" Felix asked.

"Soon. About 5 minutes" And really, after 5 minutes they arrived. When they got out of car, first thing Felix heard was loud music.

Then he saw where they were. They were infront of big amusement park.

"Oh my god! It's amusement park!" Felix started bouncing on place like a little kid and his bad mood was gone like if it never was there.

"I said you'll like it"

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Felix jumped at Changbin and hugged him. Changbin laughed and placed kiss on Felix's nose.

"What are we waiting for! Let's go!" Felix grabbed Chanbing's hand and began to run to entrance.

Changbin paid entrance fee and strated checking map of park. It could take them whole night to get through all attractions.

"Where do you want to go first?"

"On a rollercoaster!" They went to the biggest rollercoaster in this park. Even if Changbin didn't feel good about it, they went there.