History class - Minsung☁️

Little space
Caregiver: Minho
Little: Jisung

summary: jisung didn't study and teacher test him which ends with jisung slipping into his little space.

TW: slight homophobia

It was about ten minutes before history class began. Jisung was in his seat studying material from last history class.

He totally forgot that teacher is going to test a someone today and now he was trying to learn the material but it was too much, like 4 pages from A4 size notebook.

Usually he knows if there is going to be someone tested or if they are going to write a test, but he was out with his boyfriend yesterday.

His boyfriend is Lee Minho, the most popular boy in school. And Minho is also Jisung's caregiver. He is one year older than Jisung, so they're not in same class.

No one but Jisung's best friend Felix knows that those two are dating and that Jisung is little, but everyone knew that Jisung is gay.

If we talk about little space, Jisung is usually responsible little, but if he's in stress, he immediately slips.

Jisung was already panicking inside. He started to bouncing his leg and his hands were sweating.

"Jisung, you should calm down."

"I know but what if the teacher will choose me and I can't remember anything and then I will not know answers to his questions and that means I will have a bad grade and-"

"Jisung, calm down. I'm sure that teacher won't choose you and you'll be fine." Felix said gently, knowing that Jisung will slip, if he don't calm down.

"I'm one of last students that weren't tested this years plus history teacher is scary and doesn't like me so."

"I wasn't tested either and I learned it yesterday so I could volunteer, maybe he's going to test just one student." Jisung was finally calming down.

"Oh my god, thank you Felix."

"No problem, mate." Right as Felix said it, the ten minutes break was over and history teacher walked into the classroom.

All students went quiet. Teacher sat on chair and his eyes scanned the entire class, looking at every student.

"Good morning class. As I promised I will test someone today. Is there someone who want to go voluntary?" Felix raised his hand.

"Fine. Come here." Felix got up and went in front of whole classroom. If you're tested, you have to stand in front of teacher's desk, so all students can see you.

So after Felix answered all five questions correctly, teacher gave him an A. The younger sat back next to Jisung with smile. Teacher was looking and it seemed like he was thinking.

"I just decided to test another one of you." Jisung looked at Felix with panic at his eyes. His tummy began hurting from nervousness he started to feel.

"Jisung, come here." As he was called out, Jisung got up and walked in front of whole class.

His hands were sweating and shaking, his tummy hurts and he felt like he couldn't talk.