four

⸻[Name] had went on a walk outside for a smoke, but he saw the last person he wanted to see

[Name] tried his best to remain unnoticeable, but he realised his efforts were futile after hearing the cheerful voice coming from the certain blond running towards him.

"Tengu! There you are. I was wondering where you went!" Ryuhei exclaimed, standing in front of [Name].

"Nomen, if you're going to ask me to get back to my work, I'm already done with it." [Name] crossed his arms.

"Nah, that's not it. I'm actually done, too."

"Oh, I see." He turned around, putting the cigarette in between his own lips.

"Come, let's go." Ryuhei grabbed [Name]'s hand, asking him to follow Ryuhei.

"What? Where?"

"Haha, actually, I don't know where to go. Perhaps we could look around first." Ryuhei sweatdropped.

[Name] sighed, not wanting to follow him, but did anyway.

"Tengu, you can take off your mask, since you're smoking. You don't have to keep tilting the mask upwards. We're not at work right now anyway." Ryuhei said, taking off his own mask.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Aw, pleaaaase?"

"No."

"Please? I wanna see your face. The last time I saw your face was a few years ago, but I still remember it clearly."

"Fine." [Name] gave in, taking it off.

He noticed the stare coming from Ryuhei, who was admiring him.

[Name] then turned to Ryuhei, staring back at him intensely.

Ryuhei gave him a confused smile, not knowing why [Name] was staring back at him like that.

[Name] sighed, breaking the eye contact.

"Hey, do you realise that this is the first time you actually let me touch you?" Ryuhei asked, tugging on [Name]'s sleeve with his other hand.

"Well, you're only touching my hands. It's not a big deal."

"It is."

"It's not."

"Actually, maybe it's not. You'll be in my bed one day, after all." Ryuhei grinned at [Name], but he couldn't see it, since the mask was covering Ryuhei's face.

Even though [Name] said that holding hands wasn't much to think about, he was actually pretty nervous.

After hearing Ryuhei's words, he spoke.

"Jeez, you never give up, do you?" [Name] sighed, looking at him.

"Nope. I'm the Rabid Attack Dog, remember? Once I sink my teeth into someone, I never let go! So, I won't ever give up."