seventeen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So, uhh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So, uhh. Do you wanna talk about it?" Ryuhei finally broke the silence between the two.

No answer from the other male.

"Alright then, we don't have to talk; I'm happy to simply sit here with you." Ryuhei said, sitting next to [Name] on the bed.

He sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes, however [Name] blinked them back. Crying in front of someone? It was embarrassing to him. He didn't want to cry in front of Ryuhei.

The two just sat down there, saying nothing since they both thought that it was awkward to suddenly start a conversation with the other.

"Tengu, you look like you could use a hug. Come here." He held out his arms towards [Name].

What Ryuhei didn't expect was [Name] actually hugging him. "Wo-" "Shut up."

Ryuhei didn't care about how his coat got slightly wet from the tears, but the only person he cared about was [Name] right now.

"Listen to me." He says against the other's skin. "Listen to my voice. Control your breathing. Close your eyes for a second and control your breathing."

Finally, [Name] did as Ryuhei told him. Ryuhei feels his work to slow down his next inhalation, then the following exhalation. Again, and again as they both pulled away from the hug.

After measuring out several jagged breaths, [Name] says in a rush, "I'm sorry."

Ryuhei was relieved but confused by his words, placing a hand on the other male's face. "For?"

"I also didn't have anyone else I was comfortable going to. I'm sorry you saw me cry. I know you really didn't know what to do. You weren't supposed to see it, and.. and.."

Ryuhei takes his hand off his face so he could wrap that arm around [Name] and try for another hug. "You crybaby. Don't apologise for such things. I'm not upset with you, okay?"

[Name] hummed in response. Despite his attractiveness, [Name] was often seen as a cold person due to his bad manners and the glares he sent to people he didn't like personally.

But from Ryuhei's perspective, it was just that [Name] had a heart full of dead flowers that never bloomed. He just needed some affection, since Ryuhei could tell that he's never received such affection ever since young.

"Aren't you tired, Tengu?"

"I'm fine."

"You're definitely sleepy, you can go to sleep. We can hang out another day, can't we? I'll stay here if you'd like."

At first, it was just lust. But now, I think it's more than that.

I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me.

It absolutely terrifies me for what I'd do for you, Tengu.

"Nomen."

"..."

"Nomen."

"..." Ryuhei stared at the male that was lying down before snapping out of his thoughts. "Yeah, need anything?"

"The heater broke and I'm freezing. Get over here."

"You could just say that you want me to sleep with you."

"Shut up. I'm tired, just cuddle with me."

Ryuhei did as he said, sharing the blanket and wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "This feels nice." [Name] hummed in response, agreeing with Ryuhei's statement.

"Let's just stay like this forever."

Tomorrow, I will like you even more.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.