Short part on Schlatt

With Schlatt, around 4:05 am.

@Schlatt: He felt great, really. Sitting at the bar, people everywhere, drinking an Old Fashioned.. What more could you desire.

"..Refill?" Schlatt mumbled slurred, drunk. The bartender unnoticeably rolled his eyes, doing as the man said. Schlatt rested his head in his palm, everything around him becoming more blurred by the second, most background noise being muffled. The bartender shoved the ordered drink towards the drunk man, who gladly took a big sip from the glass. But.. something was off about this whiskey mixture in particular.. Was it the dryness? The furry texture? ..The fact that said sip seemed to move around in Schlatt's mouth? He almost gagged before spitting out a black-furred spider.

'What in-' Before the man managed to finish his thought, he felt an oddly familiar sensation on his hand. And his neck. And his leg. Everywhere. Spiders everywhere. The drink was spiders, the counter was spiders, the bartender was spiders, fucking everything was made of spiders. Schlatt jerked up, sending his blanket flying. His vision was blurry and made no sense to him whatsoever, but the man disregarded that.

"What an unrealistic dream," he scoffed to himself, snatching his blanket and covering himself again while closing his eyes, "I'm not even afraid of spiders." With those words he was fast asleep again.