Chap 2

Third Person's Pov

---------------------------

As the Sapphire Guard slowly going back to her room, Kikimora approached her by walking behind her.

"The Emperor wanted to see you Sapphire Guard."

She said with a happy tone and the Sapphire Guard smiled inside her mask, she knows when Kikimora tell her something with a happy tone is a good news.

"Thank you, Kikimora."

Kikimora nodded then head to another direction and Sapphire made her way to the Emperor's throne door.

The Sapphire Guard breathes in and out.

She slowly pushed the door open and closed it, then walked her way infront of the Emperor's chair and kneeled down then bow her head.

"You wanted to see me Emperor?"

The Sapphire Guard asked with a no emotion tone.

The Emperor stand up from his throne and went his way to the Sapphire Guard.

"Please stand up, I don't want you to act formal, you know that and I have news for you."

The Sapphire Guard stand on her feet then look at the Emperor on the eye.

"I've been hearing that you wanted to learn all magic, so I decided to enroll you in Hexside."

He said happily and layed his hand gently on the Sapphire Guard's shoulder.

The Sapphire Guard was shocked by the Emperor's news.

"But you still have to put your mask on, I don't want people to bleed their nose on you, they might chase you"

The Emperor said playfully ruffling her hair and the Sapphire Guard giggled.

"Don't worry uncle, I won't let that happen, unless you want me to."

She looked down and touched her index finger again and again.

The Emperor removed his hand off the Sapphire Guard's hair and smiled under his mask.

"You can take off your mask whenever you want, but really, be careful with the others and don't get yourself hurt."

"Thank you, uncle."

The Sapphire Guard hugged the Emperor and he hugged back, patting her head.

"Now go to your room and get change before your late, bring your palismen with you, Kikimora already putted your uniform on your bed and good luck in Hexside little light."

He said as he walked the Sapphire Guard to the door.

The Sapphire Guard nodded as she got out of the room and the Emperor signalled her to go then closed the door.

"This child will learn and meet friends."

The Emperor said under his breath.

---------------------------

The Sapphire Guard immediately run to her room and opened the door then shut it.

"Chirp!"

A blue cardinal flew to her shoulder and hugged her head with his little wings.

"Oh hey, Lapis."

The Sapphire Guard petted him back and went to her bed, seeing her uniform with the hoodie's color black and the grey shirt with white sleeves and leggings.

The Sapphire Guard grabbed her palismen gently and set her on her bed.

"Today, I'm finally going to Hexside! you will meet friends in Hexside too Lapis."