Chap 4

Third Person's Pov

---------------------------

"Gus! have you heard about the Sapphire Guard enrolling in Hexside, right?"

Willow asked with excitement and sparkles on her eye, sitting down across him.

Gus gasped in shock and excitement.

"Really!?"

Gus asked yelled, making everyone on the cafeteria stare at him.

"Shhhhh!"

Willow shushed Gus and both talk about random conversations.

---------------------------

"Why are you guys hanging out with me anyway? don't you have other friends to hang with?"

Luz asked, making the two smirk.

"Actually we do have more friends and your one of them now, so, we're already hanging out with a friend."

Edric elbowed Emira, a smile appeared on Luz's mouth.

Luz sighed and gently put her hand on her cowl, removing it from her head.

The twins gasped, shocked at what the Sapphire Guard is about to do.

Luz slowly grabbed her mask and removed it from her face.

The two gasped again.

Seeing a girl with a scar on her chick and a gap on the other ear, seeing a happy smile.

"Since you two called me as your friend, why not let you guys see my face? it's a start of the friendship."

The twins hugged her and Luz patted their back.

"Y'know, I'm grateful to meet people like you two, Gus, Willow, and Amity."

"Well, someday, I'll introduce you to more friends, you will love them."

Edric cleaned a happy tear and Emira patted Luz's shoulder.

"I hope so."

Luz smiled and pet her palismen.

"There you 2 are, and who's that?"

A familiar voice asked, Luz looked at the voice's direction, seeing the Cotton Candy girl from earlier.

"Oh hi Amity."

Luz awkwardly smiled and waved her hand at Amity.

"Why does your voice sound familiar from someone I know.."

Amity walked up to Luz and looked at her deep in the eyes.

Luz gulped, realizing she took off her mask.

Amity looked at the twin who is nervously smiling at her.

Looking at the table, seeing the blue cardinal from earlier morning and the Sapphire Guard's mask.

Amity gasped and back away from the three.

"You finally realise who I am, right?"

Luz sighed, grabbing her mask, Lapis slowly vanished nor invincible since it's one of her palismen's ability.

Luz stand up, looking back at the two and smiled, waving at the twins and grabbed Amity's hand.

Amity's face was red as tomato, seeing her long life crush's face and grabbed her hand by her own for the first time.

Amity shook her head and look at Luz, who stopped at the final isles of the library.

Luz looked right and left, seeing no one and sighed, sitting down on the cold floor with books and papers.

Amity gently sat down next to her, still confused why she was dragged here randomly.

"You'll be probably wondering why I dragged you here alone, right?"

Luz stared deep at her Golden eyes, Amity feel sweat on her forehead and gulped.

"U-Uhh, no?"

Amity said nervously and Luz smirked at her.

"C'mon Top Student, why so nervous?"

Luz teased, making Amity scream inside of her thoughts.

"Okay, I should stop, we should go to our classes before we're late."

They both stand up, Luz let Amity slap her back for teasing her and the bell rung, the two departed their way and head to their classes.