Chap 5

Cheese.

No one's Pov

Rat: Scargirl.

Future Blight💜: I have a name Ams.

Rat: I know, but can you come over at the Blight Manor, I'm bored I want a hug.

Future Blight💜: Blight, it's literally 1 in the bleeding morning.

Rat: Still.

Future Blight💜: Get a pillow.

Rat: You.

Future Blight💜: Want me to get more scars from those archers on the Blight Manor?

Rat: No, but still, I want hugs.

Future Blight💜: Nope, go to sleep.

Rat: Oh c'mon, please?

Future Blight💜: Will you stop if I go there for only an hour?

Rat: Yes.

---------------------------

The Blight opened her window and waited for the Sapphire Guard to arrive.

Amity soon started to see purple flashes on the air.

Soon the flashes came to her direction and slowed down, the flashes soon disappear, revealing the Sapphire Guard.

Amity moved aside from the window, letting the Sapphire Guard in.

Luz walked around the room and put her mask and staff on Amity's homework desc and looked back at her girlfriend.

Amity layed on her bed, waiting for Luz to come and hug her.

Luz sighed, walking towards Amity's bed and layed on top of her, hugging with each other.

"Can't sleep?"

Amity shook her head, Luz moved her head to look at her direction.

"When are you going to enroll in Hexside?"

Amity asked, Luz eyes looked away and hugged her tightly slowly.

"He won't let you, right?"

Luz nodded and Amity sighed.

To Be honest, Luz doesn't really want to go to Hexside, she hates many people talking about her or having a crush on her, never ever wanted to be on a crowded place and it's making her uncomfortable.

And with that, both talked to each other until Amity started to feel sleepy.

---------------------------

Luz looked at her scroll to check the time.

"Huh, 3 am, I've been here for 2 hours now, I should get going."

Luz slowly got up from the bed, not wanting to woke her girlfriend from her sleep.

Luz walked to Amity's desc, grabbing her staff and mask, walking back to her girlfriend, putting her thumb on Amity's check, leaning closer to her and kissed her on the lips and pulled back.

Luz smiled at her and putted her mask on, going to the window and fly off to the castle to her room.

---------------------------

I will make chapters like this, if I can..

Cheese.