Chapter Four

I'm in my room studying when the doorbell rings, I go to the door to answer it when I open the door I see Barbara and I look surprised.
She looks at me with the same surprised look I do.
- You here? - She asks without understanding anything.
I start to stutter and the words don't come out right.
- I. I...
She asks about Bruna. - Can you call Bruna for me Camile?
- Do you know Bruna? I ask with a shaky voice.
- I don't know her, but they gave me her contact and said that she is the one who schedules Lap Dance.

I take a dry swallow and run my hand over her neck, right in front of her.
- Bruna is not here, if you want to come back later.
I'm about to slam the door in her face when she puts her hand on the door preventing me from closing it.
- Aren't you even going to invite me in and wait for her here?
- No.
- What?
- It means yes. You can come in, sit there on the sofa in the living room.
She walks in and I close the door.
I get a pitcher of water and a glass.
I offer water and she drinks a glass of water.
She stares at me with those beautiful eyes, a moment of silence and sexual tension hanging in the air.
- You look familiar to me somehow. - Barbara says to me, still staring at me with her eyes on me.
- I think you better call her. - I speak very nervous and she notices the nervousness in me.
- Do I make you nervous Camile?
I stutter again.
- Me, me?... I make a throat clearing sound.

Bruna calls me, I answer the call.
She says she's not going home now, I hang up and tell Barbara that Bruna won't be back anytime soon.
She makes a disappointed face and asks me if I know the girl from Lap Dance.
I get nervous with the question and drop a glass on the floor that was on the table in the living room, the glass doesn't break.
- What?
- The Lap Dance girl?
- No. I don't know her, but I've heard of her.
- that woman is amazing. -Says Bárbara looking like a silly teenager of 15 years old talking about her first love.
As she talks, I don't hear anything, I just look at her from head to toe watching every detail of her body.
My eyes are fixed on her lips talking about the dance, my mind flashes back to the memory of the kiss she gave me at the lap dance for a few seconds.
I can feel the whole sensation of that moment again just remembering it.

She finishes talking and I don't notice, she snaps her fingers making gestures with one of her hands in front of me.
- Hello! There's someone there, Camile to land. (Laughs)
I blink my eyes, turn around and look at her in front of me snapping my fingers trying to wake me up from my memory of the dance.
- What? - I ask disoriented.
- Where are you Camille? In Mars?
We both laughed together.
- I was remembering something. I reply to Barbara.
Since Bruna isn't coming now, I'm leaving. - She says that, getting up from the sofa and heading towards the door, I accompany her and open the door for her to leave, we say goodbye to each other with our hands, she leaves and I close the door.
I stand with my back to the door trying to understand what happened here.

For three nights in a row I keep having sex dreams involving Barbara and me, oh my God, what's happening to me?
In college some kids create a voting app with photos, the vote is to know who you catch, marry or kill.
A silly game that goes on among young people.
They put up my picture, and people see sort of a points score on who got the most votes in the three pick categories.
My photo is the most voted in the kill option.
My God, what a nightmare this is in this college, I've never been so humiliated.
I run to the bathroom to be alone, look at myself in the mirror and become thoughtful.
A girl from another course enters the bathroom and sees me in front of the mirror.
- No. - She says behind me looking at me through the mirror.
- No what? - I ask confused.
- I wouldn't kill you in the game.
- Not even? - I ask confused.
- Actually, I'd catch you. - She talks approaching me behind my back, she touches my hair taking it from one side and throwing my hair to the other side leaving my neck exposed.
I look at her through the mirror getting close to my neck and placing her lips on my ear, I feel her wet lips touching my ear.
My skin gets goosebumps.
She gives soft kisses starting at my ear and down to my neck.
I close my eyes and she gives me a hug behind my back, putting her arms around my waist.
- I'm your secret admirer. She says whispering softly in my ear.
Keyla enters the bathroom and sees the two of us hugging, the girl lets go of me and leaves the bathroom.
Keyla looks me up and down as if she's sizing me up.
I rush out of the bathroom with the intention of finding the girl, who I finally forgot to ask her name.
- Damn it!
I totally lost sight of the girl.

The night comes and I have to go to work at the club, I arrive about 10 minutes late and get scolded by Mike my boss.
- it's late.
The night goes by and I'm serving drinks all night.
A very pretty blonde woman enters the club, she must be some very rich businesswoman by her size.
She comes to the bar and asks me for a Dry Martini, I prepare the drink and hand it to her.
- Are you new here. - She claims.
- Yes ma'am. - I answer her.
I admire the lipstick she wears, - your lipstick is very pretty lady.
I take a break to go to the bathroom and the woman follows me to the bathroom, she asks me if I want to try the same lipstick as hers, I look at her and say yes, I wait for her to hand me the lipstick but she approaches me and rubs the lipstick on her lips then kisses me.
We both kiss, she looks at me and asks a question.
- So, Camile, is the lipstick good?
She leaves the bathroom and leaves me alone.
I leave the bathroom and go back to the bar,
I continue to serve drinks at the bar.

I get home at dawn, Bruna is still watching TV in the living room at 01:00 waiting for me.
She tells me she has a list of girls waiting for me to confirm private dances.
I throw my backpack on the couch in the living room next to her watching TV, sit down next to her and ask her to look at the schedule with the names.
I start reading the names aloud to make sure Barbara's name isn't there.
- Ana, Priscila, Carmen, Veronica, Mariah, Emily, Barbara.
I ask her who this Barbara on the list is, she tells me she's the same Barbara in my college room.
- She is very insistent Camile, it seems that she is in love with you, my God, this woman is obsessed with you.
- She just liked the dance even nothing else.
- He is sure? Because I know a woman in love from miles away, and Barbara is one of them. What did you do with this woman Camile?
- I only danced and nothing else. It was she who...
- What. What? Tell me, I knew something had happened at that party, but you don't tell me.
- If I tell you, won't you tell anyone else?
Bruna makes an oath sign crossing her fingers.
- I swear, swear like that oh.
She gets excited and moves a lot closer to me on the couch.
- Fine. I danced for her birthday without knowing who the birthday girl was.
- Okay, so what?
- I did the sensual dance like I do on any other girl, they follow the rules of not touching me.
- Yes, so what?
- Barbara didn't follow the rules, she played me as a friend.
- Jeez! And you friend?
- I kept taking her hands off me, then at the end of the song she kissed me.
- Jeez! What a frill friend, and you kissed her back?
- yes, I kissed her, it was stronger than me.
- What a frill! Camille from Heaven.
Bruna puts her hands to her face in an expression of astonishment.
- And there's more.
- Vix.
- She touched me between the legs.
- Hey friend. Is that you?
- I never thought I would have such strong chemistry with Barbara because she and her friends always humiliate me in college.
- That's why you're avoiding the dances these days?
- yea. I'm still in shock.

I grab my backpack off the couch and go to my room to sleep.
The day dawns, it's just another day at college, I go in looking watching all the students in an attempt to find that girl in the bathroom I didn't ask her name.
She must be from another course far away from mine, the college is big so I'll have a hard time finding her.
I enter the classroom.
The hours pass and the break bell rings, I leave the room to the cafeteria and see the mystery girl crossing the cafeteria, I get up and run to catch up with her.
- Hey Hey.
She looks back and sees me, she smiles and stops.
- Hi, sorry to run after you but I forgot to ask your name.
- My name is Alexa. - She responds with a soft and calm voice.
- What's your course here at Alexa College?
- I'm doing medicine.
- Wow! - I answer out loud unintentionally.
She asks me out on a date during the week, I accept, and we each head back to our rooms.