Chapter Eight

I get out of the shower wrapped in a towel and go to the bedroom, put on my panties and bra, look at the black box with the mask, take it out of the box and put it on my face, the doorbell rings is Alexa and Bruna opens the door for her to enter without warning me, Alexa came to surprise me, she walks to my room which has the door ajar, she enters and sees me with my back to the door she approaches me from behind my back and puts her hands covering my eyes.
- Surprise love.
I can't believe she did this and now when I turn around with the mask on my face she's going to figure it all out.
She takes her hands from my eyes I turn to face her with the mask and Alexa looks at me puzzled.
We stare at each other for a few seconds and she takes a step back.
I take the mask off my face and toss it onto my bed.
- You're the... (Alexa pauses briefly without finishing the sentence)
I go towards her trying to calm down, I hold her hands with my hands.
- Baby I can explain. (I say nervous and my hands are shaking)
I sit her on my bed and sit next to her.
- I didn't have enough money to pay for college so I started doing this.
I explain hoping she understands my side of the situation.
Scream from the room calling Bruna, she hurries up and enters the room.
- Get a glass of water for Alexa please.
Bruna goes down takes the water pitcher and a glass and returns to the room delivering the glass of water in Alexa's hands.
She takes the water and stands there for a few minutes trying to digest what she has just discovered.
Alexa asks me for some time to think and goes home.
Bruna looks at me and I start to put on my clothes.
- Friend for everything! What happened here?
- Friend, why did you let her go up without telling me?
- I thought you were still in the shower when I let her in.
- Too late.
- Aren't you going after her?
- I'll let her cool her head, if I put pressure she might get mad at me.
- But and now?
- Now I'm going to work as a bartender at the nightclub, it's my time.
I arrive at the still empty club and start to organize the drinks.
The powerful woman the lipstick blonde comes back to the club and sits at the bar, she asks me for a drink, I make the drink and hand it to her.
She looks at me I'm embarrassed she stares at me non-stop.
- Something more? I ask her.
She makes circles on the rim of the glass with her fingertips and stares at me as I dry the glasses with the dish towel.
- What time do you leave here? - She asks, still running her fingertips over the mouth of the glass.
- Hey? - I act like a misunderstood.
She gets straight to the point, after all she is a successful businesswoman and in her mind she thinks she always gets everything she wants.
- What time do you finish your shift here?
I lean forward to her and answer.
- I'm sorry, you're very cute, but.
- But... (she makes a brief question.)
- But I have a girlfriend, I can't go out with you, I'm sorry.
She makes a disappointed expression, Mike arrives and goes to the bar to greet the woman, he takes her from the bar to a VIP room
The night passes and my shift at the club ends, I go home to sleep.

The next morning I call Alexa to no avail and she doesn't answer my call.
Bruna thinks that an angry Alexa can tell my secret to everyone.
The doorbell rings and Alexa at the door, she enters and we go to my room to talk better.
We sit on my bed and look at each other for a few seconds and I hope she starts talking first.
- I thought Camille.
I look at her and wait for her to continue.
- Thought?
- Yes, I understand your side of the story.
A feeling of relief rushes through my entire body, I approach her and kiss her.
- I love you.
In the excitement of the moment I end up letting out an I love you, she looks at me and stands still processing the I love you that she just heard come out of my mouth.
We look at each other for a few seconds without saying anything, she hugs me and kisses me.
Bruna enters the room to offer drinks.
- Do you want juice or soda?
We both responded at the same time.
- Juice.
- Juice.
- I see that the pigeons have already settled. - Bruna says, making fun of both of us.

I explain to Alexa that Lap dance is a temporary thing just to raise money to pay for college, she is curious to ask me a single question that I already know what it is.
- I can ask you just one question. - She says curiously.
- I already know what you want to know.
- He knows?
- I know, so ask.
- Have you ever had sex with someone after the lap dance?
- I knew the question would be that, and the answer is No.
I'm not a call girl if that's what she wants to know, but there's no shortage of proposals in this field.
- Have you ever received advances from girls or some indecent proposal? - Alexa asks a very specific question for my taste.
- Yes, I receive advances from one or another girl but indecent proposal I only received one.
She's curious to know which one of the girls made the indecent proposal, but I'm not going to answer that one.
She looks at the wristwatch on her arm and tells the time.
- Our! Look how late it is, can I enjoy it and sleep here with you today love?
The clock reads 01:00.
I say yes she can sleep with me here, we started to sleep cuddled but she doesn't want to sleep, that was just an excuse for her to have sex with me.
She starts touching me and seducing me little by little with her kisses and hugs, we end up having sex almost all night.
And the day dawns.
Someone hands under the door of the house a pamphlet of an advertisement for the opening of a new nightclub I take the pamphlet and read it, I put the pamphlet folded in my pocket and I think, wow Patrick is going to be furious with this new nightclub right next to his business , he is a very competitive man.

I'm going to college and at the end of the class the teacher calls me to talk alone, he explains that I have a late payment, I explain to him that I'm saving up the money to pay everything in days.
I leave college thinking Bruna has to get me more Lap dance in the week.