Chapter Twelve

Barbara has the genius idea of ​​posting on her Instagram the note I left for her in the hotel room where the two of us had sex.
I see and almost have a heart attack, I ask to borrow Bruna's cell phone to make an extremely urgent call.
I dial Barbara's number on the keyboard and I call, she answers and I say.
- Look Bárbara here is the girl from Lap dance I saw your post of my ticket I ask you to remove the photo as soon as possible.
She says she will leave the post hidden but won't delete it.
- We urgently need to speak alone today, Barbara. I tell her without hiding my nervousness.
I tell her an address where she should go.
I wait for Barbara at the agreed place, she is about 15 minutes late, She finally arrives.
She tries to take off my mask and kiss me, and I pull away, leaning back.
- Where were you? - she asks me very anxiously.
- Please don't touch me, listen to me Barbara.
She looks me straight in the eyes through the mask on my face.
- You didn't come here to stay with me? That day at the hotel was magical. - She says sounding like a silly teenager.
- No. I didn't come here to be with you.
She thought I would arrive throwing myself into her arms all in love.
- What do you want then?
- You have to stop this, you will harm me by acting on impulse Barbara.
She lowers her head expressing sadness, I feel sorry for her sad and I place my hand on her chin lifting her head.
- for you I'm just a sexual fantasy, but I have a life, a college and a job that can be harmed by your teenage impulses.
- Do you speak for me now?
- Like this?
- You say it's just a sexual fantasy for me, you're not sure, my feelings for you are real.
- No Barbara they are not, and one day I will prove it to you.
- As?
- The day I decide to show you my face you'll know it was just a sexual fantasy for you.
At that moment she tries to take the mask off my face I take her hand and hold it preventing her from taking off my mask, she is very impulsive and advances her face to mine and kisses me.
We both kiss.

The night of the masquerade themed party at the club arrives, Mike hands me a mask very similar to mine.
I look at another Bartender next to me and see that her mask is Batwoman's I ask her to change her mask with me she accepts and we change the masks I put the mask on my face and start serving the drinks, Alexa enters the club and she walks up to me at the bar, we kiss and she says I'm so hot.
The Strippers show opens next door in a huge private room, only VIP customers enter there as the service is exclusive to the house.
I see the blonde woman the powerful businesswoman enter the club Patrick takes her to the Strippers VIP room.
This businesswoman is going to spend the most money putting money into the Strippers' lingerie today.
Today the club is more crowded than ever, I think due to the opening of the Strippers shows.
Really this branch of entertainment makes a lot of money, only now I realize how big this branch is.
I leave the bar for a minute and Patrick calls me to see the Strippers show, I go there curious to see the show.
The VIP room is packed with women and men, dancers do sexy pole dance moves and patrons tuck money into their panties and bra.
I go back to the bar and it's time to change the night's DJs, the next one to pick up the DJ Pickup is Bárbara, I stay at the bar looking up watching Bárbara play, she is very beautiful tonight.
Barbara starts her playlist playing.
(Designer - Panda)
People get euphoric dancing on the dance floor.
The next song on the playlist is
(Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty feat. 2 Chainz)
I admit that Barbara's playlist is one of the best.
People scream and vibrate with each exchange of music, one better than the other, Bárbara rocks as a DJ.
People drink and dance euphorically.
Barbara changes the song in the playlist
(Sisqo - Thong Song)
People go crazy with Barbara's choice of songs.
My shift at the nightclub ends
Barbara plays
(The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons ft. Snoop Dogg)

The last song of the night I see Barbara play and I go home.
The next morning I talk to Bruna about her cousin.
- Where does your cousin come from?
- From the inside why?
- He's obsessed with me.
- Like this?
- He's from the same classroom as me, and he didn't stop staring at me until it scared me, he followed me to the bathroom.
- That was weird. says Bruna.
- Is he straight?
- No, he's bisexual.
- Well, try to get him a boy or another girl, because I don't like men, tell him that so there's no doubt.
- Ok I'll talk to him friend, sorry.