Red carpet- matt

Back story: y/n is a famous actress and takes matt on the red carpet with her.
———————————————————————————

nobody's POV
Y/n was a young famous actor that played in the movie Uncharted. Her and Tom Holland already knowing each other's. Y/n worked with Tom a lot of times. Y/n has been invited to the red carpet, and because matt and her were already dating, she brought him with her.

Y/n POV
I got my dress on

(That was me for homecoming lol you can change it if you want)

Matt is picking me up so I'm waiting, when I hear a nock on the door "I'm coming hold up!" I turn off all of the lights and lock the door and kissing matt on the lips before he says "you look good" he says looking me up and down "thank you, you look handsome" I say fixing his tie. We both go into his car and drive to his house because we are getting picked up in a car, we take some pictures and the picks us up and drives us to the carpet. When we get there, people with cameras are everywhere and a lot of fans I try to get out but matt stops me and says "hold up" and gets out of the car and opening the door for me I smile and blush before taking his hand and singing art graphics for fans and talking pictures. Me and Tom say hi to each before taking pictures together and then we and matt. I kiss him on the cheek and Cameron's and everywhere. And ofc I go to answer question with matt next to me holding my hand. after all of that we end out going to his house and falling asleep together cuddling.

hi guys hope you like this one plz comment more ideas