Baseball- chris part 2 final

Y/n POV
I went home and took a shower and also got clothes ready. I woke up got ready and got breakfast and walked out of the house when I see chris and nick and matt are walking out as well and they live next to me. I walk to my car and nick walks over and we start talking and I start talking and I got his number and snap with chris half asleep and matt on his phone when all of the sudden chris puts his head on my shoulder I mind you we are standing I look over and see him asleep on my shoulder I look at nick and say "is this normal ?" He laugh and nodded his head still on my shoulder and matt took a picture I had no idea though. When chris pushes his head into my shoulder more and then my neck so now his pretty much cuddling in my neck. I feel so thing grab my hand I relax because I know it's chris it's still weird though his pretty much cuddling me from behind, I don't really mind though. Then the bus comes i says " chris ? Chris , wake up" "nooooooo" he says sleeping "come on y/n has to leave"

(Skip time)

Still y/n POV
I'm staying after at work  just cus when
Chris and Matt walks over to me "hey what are you doing here?" "What does it look like?" "O okay,?" "My bad it's bin stressfulI" the order and than I got make it. And I givie it to them and I say bye and than I got joke and take a shower and than I went to sleep.