Beach-matt

Plz comment and vote thanks

Y/n POV
Me and my friends are sun bathing and gossiping about girl tea. When a little ball hit me I look up and see this guy running up to me, and say "hey are you okay" he looking at me "ya" i laugh and hand him the ball before going back to the tea talk. That was in till a boy about your age and hot as fuck walks up to me and the girls "hi, can I help you" I said the hot guy looks at me   "sorry to interrupt, just wanted to say sorry about that." I think for a sec and say "o ya it's no big deal"

Matts pov
I walked over to the girls and breath, Why did Chris have to thow that ball over to that girl. The girl was hot with long/short hair and (whatever eye color you have) I make sure I look good before walking even closer I look at the girl and she says "hi, can I help you" she says looking at me I think of something good to say "sorry to interrupt, just wanted to say sorry about that ." she looks at me god she is hot. She then says "o ya it's no big deal " and then laugh it was really cute. "Hey, so can I have your snap?" She looks at me and says "sure, this is my snap" "o and what's your name?" She looks at me and says "Y/n" and you "matt" we then trade snaps I smile and walk away.

Y/n POV
I just got that guys snap Bru like this guys is hot, matt I think it's matt ya.