Ten

"Missed all of you

"Missed all of you."

︎︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

The Morningstar family and Bonnie are inside the mansion with Esther's coffin. All of them are anxious thinking about how this could end. Bonnie more specifically is nervous about the consequences that Malena would have to face due to the spell.

"Everyone ready?" Bonnie asks them as she stands in front of the coffin.

They all nod with confirmation. Jacob, Lilliana, Jardani and Kol stand next to Bonnie and interlock their hands as Bonnie puts one hand on the coffin.

Bonnie chants the insight spell. The flames of the candle surrounding them go up. The lights of the house go on and off. The rest of the family are looking around worriedly, hoping nothing bad happens.

Bonnie's Pov:

I see images flash in my eyes. Water? No. Cave? No. I can feel Malena reach out to me as if she knows that we're doing the spell.

Suddenly, I feel my body go stiff as if I'm stuck somewhere. "Hello!"

"Bonnie,"

I see myself in the middle of the woods, it looks familiar. "Bonnie."

I turned around to look for the voice but came to face with tomb under Fells church. "What the hell?" I muttered in confusion.

Suddenly the dirt from the walls started to fall off making me step back. The dirt from the wall fell revealing a standing solid stone coffin.

"The tomb. Your body's in the tomb," I'm able to mutter out before I feel myself being taken out of the vision.

3rd Person Pov

Bonnie gasps for air as she gets out if the vision. The flames of the candles die down as Bonnie continues to try to catch her breathe. "Fells church," she mutters.

"What?" Klaus asks.

"Fells church. Malena's body underneath Fells church, outside the entrance of the tomb."

"Are you sure?" Jardani asks the witch.

Bonnie nods, "Yes. I saw it."

"Looks like we're taking a field trip."

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎