Eleven

The Mother

▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎

"So what is this called again?" Malena asks her husband, who was explaining the device that sprinkles water as she called it.

"It's called a shower," Jardani tells his wife, who nods.

It was the morning after the Morningstar family woke up Malena. When they got home last night, Malena asked her husband if she could change since the dress she had worn was dirty.

"Shower," Malena tests the word out before she starts to undress. Jardani set the water at a warm temperature for his wife as she undressed. "What clothes do I wear after this?"

"I'll put out my shirt and boxers for you to wear again."

"Boxers?"

Jardani chuckles, "It's uh men's undergarments. That's what they're called now."

"Oh," Malena says as she looks at the shower. "So I just stand there?" She points inside the shower.

"Yeah. You stand here and let the water fall on you as you scrub. It's a standing up bath."

"Got it," Malena smiles at her husband, then she pecks his cheek.

"I'm going to check on the children," Jardani tells his wife as she steps inside the shower.

"Okay."

Jardani closes their bathroom door that is conjoined with their bedroom and then heads downstairs. He hears his children and Lucifer in the kitchen.

"Is mum okay?" Finn asks his father when he walks in the kitchen.

Jardani slightly smiles, "Yes. She's fine. She's taking another shower right now."

"Me and Lilliana will take her shopping today so she gets some new clothes," Rebekah says to her father, and Lilliana nods in agreement.

"Thank you, my angels." Jardani notices the absence of the Bennett witch. "Where's Bonnie?"

"Oh, Jacob dropped her off to her boyfriends house," Elijah answered as he made tea for the family.

"Mhmm," Jardani hums as he takes a seat on the stool.

Klaus notices his father's attitude, "Everything okay, father?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"It's just..." Jardani starts then looks at Lucifer, "has Malena ever done what she did to Esther to anyone else before?"

Lucifer shakes his head, "I don't ever recall ever seeing her do that either."

"Do what?" Lilliana asks her father and grandfather.

Lucifer looks at his grandchildren, "Your mother, she's never drank someone's blood until their head popped off."

"Never?" Rebekah asks her father