chapter one.

y/n just finished her last leg of her world tour. y/n walked off the stage once the lights dimmed completely.

still hearing screaming from her amazing fans, she continued to walk off when she was tackled into a hug by her friends, team and family.

"you did AMAZING out there y/n!!! i'm so proud of you!! you've made it so far and that makes me incredibly happy for my babygirl" her mother finished with a big smile and big hug.

"thank you mama, couldn't have done it without you and my best friends. you guys always encouraging me and telling me to always keep going. I will FOREVER be grateful i have such an amazing team, family and friends. not sure where I'd be without you guys! I love all you guys so much!" y/n finished off with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"alright well, i'm gonna head to my dressing room to shower and change because i go back to miami on sunday. and the hours it will take to get back there... tuh, i'm gonna enjoy my last 2 days here then start packing" y/n finished telling her best friend kehlani with a light chuckle.

as she walked back to her room, she got a text from her manager, derek. he couldn't come cause he had other people to manage.

"Hey! i'm sorry i couldn't come
to your last day of tour. but i just
wanted to tell you, next week you have
a meeting with scooter braun on thursday at 12:30. other than that
enjoy your time and see u soon."

y/n didn't really like going to meetings because of how much time they took up but this one she is really ecstatic for. she had seen the name "scooter braun" y/n's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

if you didn't know scooter braun is know for being the manager of the biggest names in the music industry.
justin beiber, j balvin, demi lovato, carly rae jepsen, usher and THE ariana grande!!!

y/n texted back derek saying "its okay its not a big deal, there is gonna be more tours hopefully. but thanks for letting me know. bye😄"

she closed her phone and got her change of clothes and hopped in the shower.

after her shower, she facetimed her girlfriend lauren. the phone rung 3 times before it said "connecting..." which is kinda odd to y/n because lauren usually answers by the first ring.
she shrugged it off and answered with a smile.

y/n |lauren

"hey baby!" y/n said so happy she's coming home soon.

"hey babe" lauren said back not as excited.

"are you okay? you sound really sad" y/n pondered cause she doesn't usually act like this.

"yea... i'm fine, just a little tired. i've been working a lot. y'know." lauren replied dull.

"are you sure? i just wanna make sure you're happy. but I'm coming home sunday! i've missed you a lot."
y/n finished with a sad smile actually missing her girlfriend from thousands of miles away.

"thats amazing. i can't wait to see you."
lauren replied but kept looking to her right like there was someone there.

lauren sounded like she wanted this conversation to end quicker like she occupied with something else.

"hey, is someone there? you keep looking to the side like there's someone there." y/n asked suspicious cause its been like this for the past couple day anytime she called her partner.

"uhm no, i just heard angel and rocko playing downstairs. that's all." lauren said with lies laced in her voice.

now y/n definitely has caught on. but she's gonna play dumb. she knows somethings up because she left angel and rocko with her cousin.