chapter 9

THE NEXT MORNING...

it was currently 10:17 a.m. y/n woke up to her notifications from all her social apps being blown up.

before she looks more into whatever is going on, y/n tries to leave the bed without the brown eyed beauty waking up. once she successfully leaves, she head to the bathroom and she does her simple routine.

she had went back to the room and sat on the edge of the bed and opened her phone, opening twitter first.

@y/nssneakylinkkkk :

"OMG DID EVERYONE SEE THE FARRIS WHEEL PICS?!?! WHEN IS IT GONNA BE MY TURN????😭"

@y/nspositionsss:

"nothing better than waking up and seeing your 2 favs onna farris wheel smoochin🤌"

as y/n looked through more tweets and laughed, she heard a big groan coming from beside her.

"morning sunshine" y/n said as a smile crept on her face.

"morning dork" ariana stretched and began to get up to wash up but realized that she isn't in her house.

"do you have an extra toothbrush?" ariana said standing near the door of the batheoom.

"yeah, just in the left cabinet under the sink." y/n said getting up to go downstairs to prepare breakfast.

y/n got to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see barely anything

*story of my life🥲*

"damn i need to grocery shop" y/n thought to herself.

as she turned around to tell ariana that they're gonna find a place to eat breakfast, she was met with the brown eyed beauty, even with bed head she was still gorgeous.

natural curls in a messy bun, no makeup, still extremely beautiful.

y/n snapped out her thoughts "oh, we gonna have to eat out today, i haven't gone grocery shopping and i don't have vegan options in my fridge. sorry."

"its okay, i know a bunch of good places to get breakfast but i'll take you to my favorite place." ariana said going to the loveseat in the living room.

"but before we go i have to go to my place first for some new clothes, so you can change and i'll just watch t.v for right now." ariana throwing herself on the large loveseat.

y/n nodded and jogged upstairs to shower and change. she checked the weather for Manhatten

"damn 78° not bad" she thought.

*me living in brooklyn*

about 10 minutes later she came downstairs