chapter 8

time check: 5:16 p.m

the two had arrived at y/ns house. y/n parked her car in her driveway and pushed the button to turn off the car. they got out the car and walked to the semi large house. massive houses weren't y/ns thing, too much space for just one, two or three people was just unnecessary.

y/n unlocked her front door and walked into her home. she stepped aside to let ariana inside. "welcome to my palace." y/n had said in a dramatic voice raising her arms in a presenting way. "make yourself comfy, just take ur shoes off at the door." y/n kicked off her shoes and walked towards the kitchen.

ariana kicked her shoes off and walked more into the house. she had looked around at the decor and the design. she had noticed the black and white designing. from the black sofas and cushions, to the white tables and marbled floor.

ariana looked at the framed pictures on the wall. she had noticed had a thing for art as well. famous paintings to painting she had made herself. picture of y/n and her family on the wall. from Disney and other family trips when she was younger.

"you were so cute as a baby! you grew into your face more from what I'm seeing." ariana said looking back and forth at the picture and present y/n.

"thank you! to be honest, i don't see it much. my facial structure did change a little." y/n said rubbing her jawline.

"that reminds me, um let me check the backyard to make sure everything is set up good. bit of a perfectionist." y/n said jogging to her backyard.

" y/n said jogging to her backyard

*ignore that dude.. why he so close..*

y/n took a quick view at what frank did. *he really pulled through. i hope ariana likes it* y/n thought.

she pulled herself out her thoughts to get ariana.

"okay, time for the final part of our night out. only thing is you'll have to close your eyes." y/n said rocking back and forth on her heels.

ariana agreed.y/n walked over and covered her eyes with a clean rag she had.

"just follow the sound of my voice and i'll make sure you don't knock into any walls." y/n grabbed the shorter girls tattooed hand and guided her to the backyard.

"please, don't knock me into anything purposely i'm trusting you girl." ariana said walking slowly and feeling around to make sure there's no walls or doors in the way.

"okay, we're here. i'll take the blindfold off now. i hope you like it." y/n slowly untied the rag and unveiled the set-up.

ariana now seeing the picnic and the set-up completely, she was in awe.

"woww! its so pretty, I don't like it, i love it!" ariana hugged the taller girl and sat on the blanket that was laid out nicely.

"i'm glad you do ari. i gotta give props to my best friend frank. he helped me with this. so hearing that you like it not only make me really happy, it'll also make my boy frank happy." y/n said smiling.