i n f o

1. the touch of lightning - Jaylos

Carlos is afraid of Lightning; he is a pile of a mess when a Storm comes to Auradon. Jay shows Carlos how he should be treated and cared for with a stranded relationship with Chad Charming.

Posted on 3.27.22 (1025 Words)

2. Silent Affection - Benlos

Carlos had been hard of hearing ever since he was born, but one day woke up and couldn't hear anything. With not very many Deaf People on the Isle of the Lost, he couldn't make many friends. The Core Four is as close as people on the Isle could be, but his friends still have trouble understanding him. Met with many fears, Carlos has to face the most difficult task of his life when the Core Four was selected to move to Auradon. He had always had trouble communicating until he met Ben.

Prince Ben never really fits in with the other kids in Auradon. He shifts into a terrifying monster every full moon. When the Core Four attend their senior year at Auradon Prep, Prince Ben finds his eyes and attention all on Carlos De Vil. How is he supposed to stay with Princess Audrey when he wants to devour the guy with his kisses? He is faced with a dilemma when he discovers that Carlos is terrified of dogs.

Coming Soon