0.2: Scorned Lovers - Benlos (Mini-shot)

Fluffy with a tiny bit of Smut.

Thank you to @kathylo42 for the idea <3

AU: Ben didn't propose and he is still prince... because who becomes king at 16 without their parents dying.

-------

Carlos: 18

Prince Ben: 21

-------

Prince Ben's Turret, Auradon University

3:20 PM

Ben had told all his employees to leave him alone, so he was confused when there was a ring at the door. He picked himself off his couch, where he had been moping around since Thursday, and opened the door.

"Carlos?"

"Hi, Ben... I brought you some soup," Carlos said, and Ben gulped. The last time he ate Carlos' food, he had food poisoning because the VKs are used to eating rotten food.

"That's so sweet, but I am not in a company mood... Don't tell anyone but Mal, and we are taking a break," Ben said and watched Carlos knit his eyebrows together as the pot slipped out of his grasp.

"Sorry, it's heavy," Carlos said when Ben quickly helped him. He wasn't lying. Ben struggled not to spill it while he put it in his kitchen. Carlos was standing in the doorway waiting to be let in, "Please... I want to talk to you. I know what you are going through."

"You've had a girlfriend of 3 years cheating on you the whole time with your best friend?" Ben couldn't help but be harsh.

"Boyfriend of 7 years..." Carlos said softly, and Ben gaped his mouth open, surprised, he always had his suspicions about him being gay, but he never imagined he was seeing Jay.

"You're the one who left the note..." Ben asked, and Carlos nodded. Thursday, he found a note slid under his door. It said that Mal has been sleeping with Jay since the Isle. It was also the day his heart broke into a million little pieces.

"I'm sorry, I-" Carlos teared up, "I didn't know how to tell you without crying," Carlos sniffed. Ben teared up, grabbing Carlos' tiny wrist and pulling him into a hug. They stood there and cried for a couple of minutes, Ben was a calm crier, but Carlos was a slobbery mess. "You smell..."

"Shit... I'm sorry," Ben said. When he cursed, it always made the VKs laugh. It sounded foreign coming out of the Prince's proper mouth. "I guess I am a little rank..." he has only been crying and sweating on his recliner for days.

"No," Ben tried to pull away, self-conscious, but Carlos wrapped his arms around him tighter. "You smell like home," Carlos nuzzled into his armpit and took in the nasty scent. Ben chuckled, a little weirded out.

"You miss the Isle, huh?" Ben rested on Carlos' head. It was perfect because Ben was a head taller than him.

"Kind of... but not really. Can I please come in?" Carlos asked, and Ben realized they were half in and out of his front door. Ben and Carlos pulled away from each other and shut the door. Ben lead walking to his living room. He was watching a documentary on the Three Blind Mice.

"Do you want to watch something?" Ben sits in his recliner, and Carlos sits on the couch beside him.

"I want revenge..." Carlos said, and Ben raised his eyebrows, "I want them to hurt just as much as we do..." Carlos said.

"Wha-" Ben asked, confused, before Carlos got on his knees, sliding between Ben's legs. "Oh wow, that's what you mean, uh... okay, um," Ben gasped, putting a hand against Carlos' forehead, stopping him from going further. "I, um, I am not-" Ben stuttered and rambled.

"Ben... its eye for an eye on the Isle... Mal and Jay need to know what it feels like," Carlos said. "You were the best boyfriend Mal ever had... I was the best boyfriend. I wash Jay's clothes and keep our relationship a secret... and this is how they repay us?"

Carlos took Ben's hand, slowly pulling away from his forehead meant that he was down. He began to slide his finger into his waistband. "Wait... I am so smelly and dirty,"

"I don't mind..." Carlos said, pulling his shorts down, "It's a turn-on of mine. Jay rarely showers," He said. Ben felt weird getting right into things. He cupped Carlos' face and leaned down to kiss him. Carlos was so set on revenge that he didn't think about Ben wanting to kiss. "I don't want to get intimate... I want revenge," Carlos blushed when they pulled away from the kiss.

"I like kissing," Ben said, and Carlos kicked himself in the ass. He would be lying if he just wanted this for revenge. Carlos nodded and climbed up to straddle the Prince. He always thought the Prince was cute and had a little crush on him, which developed when he and Jay fought.

Ben pressed the smaller boy on the lower back, making him arch as they kissed. Carlos moaned into the kiss and reached down to fit his hand under Ben's waistband. He gasped when he felt Carlos' cold hands on his cock. He was already semi-hard. He hadn't had sex in a couple of months, and Mal never felt like it.

"Fuck Mal and Jay..." Carlos moaned, tilting his head as Ben kissed his neck.

"Fuck Jay and Mal..."

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your reading list, and share with your friends:)