0.1: I'm Sorry - Jaylos (Mini-shot)

Fluffy not Smutty

AU: The Core Four were caught trying to steal the wand and were shipped back to the Isle.

-------

Carlos: 20

Jay: 23

-------

Five Years After Being Sent Back to the Isle

July 23rd, 2020

11:02 PM

"C, It's Jay," Jay knocked on the door. Carlos could hear him slurring his words. Carlos begrudgingly opened the door. He usually didn't open the door at this time of night. He unlocked seven locks and opened the door. "Happy Birthday?" Jay asked more than he said, holding out a smushed cupcake that was hard as a rock.

"My birthday was last week..." Carlos looked down at his feet. He was mad at his friend. He hadn't talked to them since they were sent back to the Isle.

"C... please let me in..." Jay begged, and Carlos knit his eyebrows together, "I brought you something else..." Jay pulled out a burned and torn book on Auradon History. Carlos widened his eyes, stepping aside to let him in. "Wow..." Jay said, feeling weird. Carlos had made a replica of their dorm room in the little loft he owned... well, it was a little dirtier from mysterious stains Carlos couldn't get out.

"Thank you for the book..." Carlos put the book on the bookshelf, then turned to face Jay crossing his arms.

"Buddy... I miss you so much," Jay stepped closer to hug him, but Carlos didn't hug him back. "We all miss you,"

"Jay... you let her do it," Carlos sniffled. The love potion that Mal intended to use to make Ben fall in love with her backfired. It made Ben fall in love with Carlos. "I told you I didn't want to go along with it... I told you I was an Auradon Boy, and you still let her continue with the plan," Carlos' voice was soft, but he seethed with anger.

"We were kids... I am so sorry," Jay hugged him tighter as Carlos batted at him to let him go. "Please, just let me hold you... don't push me away,"

"I fell in love with him, Jay," Carlos cried, and Jay widened his eyes, pulling away to look him in the eyes. "I love Ben... and now I will never see him again, and he probably hates me," Carlos sniffled, and Jay held him again.

"I... didn't know, Carlos," Jay squeezed him tight while Carlos sobbed onto his chest. It felt right to hold his friend in his arms after all these years. "C..." Jay said, pulling back, hushing and rubbing his arm, "C..." Jay tilted Carlos' face up. "I love you..." Jay said, cupping his face.

"W-What?"

"I love you," Jay said, leaning down to kiss Carlos. He hadn't been kissed in so long. Carlos kissed Jay back. The taller boy pulled Carlos against his chest and his hands under his ass to carry him to the bed. He chose the one that would've been his bed in Auradon. "Please just let me... and I can be your prince," Jay asked, and Carlos blinked, nodding after thinking about it. Jay smiled for the first time in five years, kissing his boyfriend.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your reading list, and share with your friends:)