Listen to Mommy

Oh ano na? happy na kayo meron na dito isang chapter? naku oh ito na! 

--

Bong's Pov:

"Ano ba Leni huh!?" I yelled at her. She just smirked and bit her lower lip. I was furious because she ruined my business plan. She chuckled and walked towards me. I gulped so i walked backwards. I then felt my back hit the wall. She pinned my hands above my head. She moved closer sniffing my scent. I whimpered when she moved her hands to my boner. She smirked when she saw my reaction.

"Yan kasi.... always to mommy.." she whispered, and with that she kissed me roughly. She un buckle my belt and kneeled. She looked up at me and grinned. I was breathing heavily when she removed my brief. She started licking my tip making me close my eyes in pleasure.

"L-leni s-sandali... AHH!" i moaned loudly when she put my dick inside her mouth. She then started pumping it faster. I covered my mouth to stop me from creating loud moans.

"L-leni tama na...t-this is not a s-sound prof room.." i begged. She dint listen and continued her agenda. She started to blowjob and handjob at the same time. I rolled my eyes in pleasure.

"A-ayan na! ahh!!" i screamed when i released my cum. She drank it without hesitation and smiled. She stood up, wipe her mouth and smirked. She then gave me a peck on the lips and left the room making me humiliated. I fixed myself and headed to the meeting.

--

When i opened the door everyone went to greet me. I looked at the table and saw Leni smirking at me while wearing her glasses. She then look back at the paper she was reading.

 She then look back at the paper she was reading

I walked towards her. I grabbed her arm making her frown at me. I pulled her closer, faces only inches apart.

"Hello Mrs. Marcos" I said seductively. She rolled her eyes and pushed me. I smirked when she left the room. I lick my lips imagining her wearing a night gown. hahawakin kita mamaya, maghanda ka. I then smiled at the other senators and began to discuss the business plan. 

-To be Continued-

SO YES SHORT LANG KASI IM VERY LAZY AND I NEED TO DO ALOT OF PERFORMANCE TAKS'S SO SIGE NA BYEEEE