Listen to Mommy (2)

Its been a while mommeh i really really miss yow, daddeh says your safe now. This is the land of diabetes where we all die in peace.

-

Leni's Pov:

I was in our bedroom, dressed in a seductive blood red nightgown. For pleasure, I wanted to seduce bong. I put it on and grinned as I saw myself in the mirror. Let's see what Marcos has to say about it.

I crossed my legs and sat down at the side of the bed. I started texting bong as soon as I reached for my phone.

On second thought, I would rather want him to be annoyed with me for not sending him any updates. I smirked and hung up the phone. I used Spotify to listen to music as I rested in bed.

--

When I heard someone open the door, I opened my eyes to see Bong taking off his polo. I stood up and walked in his direction while grinning.

 He was shocked when I assisted him in unbuttoning his polo. I caught a glimpse of his eyes and noticed that they were fixed with amazement on my body. As the idea was succeeding, I smirked.

I gave him a soft kiss while placing my hands softly on his nape. He murmured, gripping my waist to prevent me from kissing his neck. "Leni..." he murmured. As I drew him in closer, increasing my access, I groaned.

After kissing his neck and moving away from his hickeys, I placed my hands on his chest and massaged it.

 I immediately gazed into his eyes with lust, maintaining our connection. He stopped me just as I was about to kiss his lips.

He asked seriously, "Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Marcos?" As I brushed his lips, I chuckled.

As I bit my lover's lip, I whispered, "Would you like me to seduce you? His eyes widened, then he grinned.

He positioned his hands on my thigh and stroked it. I bit my lower lip and breathed heavily as I buried my face in his neck. He kept going up till he was at my clit. I gasped when he inserted one finger. He chuckled.

Then..

hanggang dyan lang, so sorry kasi meron ako exam bukas. 💀