13.

Harry.

"I could kiss you all night." My lips felt swollen against hers. The cherry chapstick lubricating her lips could only do so much to protect us from the friction.

"Nobody's stopping you..." She hums against my parted lips, peppering her words in between kisses as her hands roam my body; one knotting in my hair, tugging desperately every time my tongue slips into her mouth, and the other resting on my warm cheek, keeping me close.

"What was it you said about us being civil acquaintances?" I create distance in between us, smirking down at her as I weaponize her own words against her.

"Weird, that doesn't ring a bell." Madelyn quickly dismisses as her fingers tighten in my hair, gently trying to pull me back down to her lips. I chuckle at her neediness, but don't budge. I take a moment to really see her this time.

"What?" She asks, a cautious smile toying on her lips. Something I've started to notice about her is that she doesn't like attention, but fuck, I just can't help but give it to her. Her beauty is glowing.

Most of our encounters are had with her sitting behind a desk or during my PT sessions when it hurts too fucking much to talk. It's nice to look at her and actually see her bright smile and the freckles that dot over her nose like constellations.The pink lace on her lingerie compliments her porcelain skin so perfectly, and I can't help but dip my index finger under one of her bra straps.

"Nothing." I tease, hooking my finger to pull the strap off of her shoulder.

Her eyes shoot down to follow the thin strap, then dart back to mine. "Nothing, huh?" She repeats from beneath me, her red hair sprawled out over the pillows.

"Exactly." I don't vocalize my compliments because that would cross a line into territory I've never explored. I don't compliment the girls I want to fuck.

A sweet giggle slipped off of her lips, and I can't help but dip down into the mattress to silence her with another kiss. Her soft lips were addictive, and I started to crave them the longer we stayed apart. Our lips fit together like a puzzle piece, and shit, part of me starts feeling whole when we're kissing.

We're in perfect synchronization as my hand slips behind her back. Naturally, her body arches off of the mattress and into my chest, giving me free range to unclasp her bra. Our chests meet as my fingers expertly undo the clasp in record time. She presses another smile against my lips, impressed with my skills.

"If you're going to keep smiling like that when I kiss you-" My tongue skims over her lower lip, taunting her expectations before my lips start trailing passionate kisses into her neck. "I'm going to have to give you a new reason to smile." I threaten lightly with so much lust rasping in my voice. "But baby, that reason ends with your pretty little body shaking at my touch. Think you could handle that?"

"Find out." She encourages as her fingers hook under the waistband of my boxers. A gentle tug acts as an innocent tease as she starts to get carried away by her mischief.

And then I wake up.

"What the fuck..." I groan, rolling over to look at the other side of my bed.

It's empty. Because why the fuck wouldn't it be?

I blew Mads off tonight. She invited me to stay and I declined the offer just as quickly as her invitation came. So karma rolled back around and invaded my subconscious? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

"You can stay if you want." Madelyn's voice has echoed through my mind ever since I left her alone in her hotel room a few hours ago.

I told her I had company waiting on me, and that wasn't a lie. The team was getting together in one of the hotel suites for a few more drinks with the bunnies we picked up at the bar.