Differences.

Dream had left me alone for a few days after our conversation. Maybe he didn't need me anymore and I was only temporary. I step up the stairs and realize my opened window. I step over and close it, hearing a caw. I look to my right and see the perched bird. "I'm gonna need that opened." I open it back up and look to Matthew. "So he couldn't come himself?" I cross my arms and look to the Raven. "He's kinda busy at the moment. A girl is able to dream walk. A human." I raise a brow and Matthew looks to me. "He wanted me to see if you would be able to find her." I roll my eyes as I close them, tilting my head back. "I can try." I sigh softly and look to the bird. "You can go now. I'm fine." Matthew tilts his head slightly. "Why don't you tell him?" I start to shoo him away. "Bye." He flaps his wings and then flies up. "I see the way you look at him." I grab a pillow and start to swing. Matthew flies through the window and I close it with a slam.

I huff through my nose and place my hands onto the kitchen counter. I drop my head and then stand up. "How the hell am I supposed to find this person if I don't know what I'm looking for." I talk to myself and shake my head. I draw a circle with runes, lighting candles around. I lay onto the floor and close my eyes. I step into dreamland and push the doors open, making my way to him. I look to Dream whose back is to me. "How am I even supposed to find this person? You can't just send your bird and expect me to know who or what the hell you are talking about." I realize I came off more rude than I anticipated but I'm kinda annoyed that this is what he wants from me.

"I was assuming Fae could do that. But I was wrong." I huff through my nose and then step away from him, going to grab a book on Fae. I step over and gently place it down... It was actually slammed down. "There. You have so many books yet you choose the wrong ones to read. I'm not a fairy. They are able to connect lines. Not Fae. Now bye."

I wake up and blow the candles out. I huff and look in the mirror nicely placed in the living room. I need time for myself. I find a nice dress in my closet and pull on some small heels, making my way down and to a nice little restaurant. I take a seat in the corner and place one leg over the other. I take a menu and order small things for myself. It was mostly appetizers and a bottle of wine. I pour my glass and take a sip, moving my hair to behind my shoulder.

The soft music in the background is relaxing to me. It makes me think that I was honestly too harsh on dream. I take small bites of everything. Some I liked and some I didn't. But I savor the moment because these moments won't happen in the future. I can feel my eyes burning at the thought of returning to Mag Nell. I take a sip of my wine as I look up to see Dream. The tear slowly falls down my cheek. I wipe it and look to him. "Why do you cry?" He speaks and then takes a seat. "I will miss this. This realm. It is not always the best but there are good people. I enjoy being able to not have the same day over and over." I watch him and he looks to me with glossy eyes.

I sip my wine and then place the glass down once I had finished the glass. I watch Dream for a moment. "You seem so sad always." I speak to Morpheus. "Only lately does it look like you smile just a bit." He watches me and I stand. "It is not fair to be so sad." I place money down and step from the table, out of the restaurant. I keep my hands down by my waist and step to my apartment. Morpheus is already there, waiting for me. I close the door and then lean my back against it. "Why does everyone assume we have this burning desire for each other yet there is nothing that makes me want to consume you?" I watch Dream. "Could beauty, my lord, have better commerce than with honesty?" Morpheus quotes Hamlet to me. His voice like silk sheets. Rich and soft.

I step to him and place my hand under his, placing it up. We slowly intertwine our fingers and I look up to him. I place my forehead against the side of his chin and I just hear him softly exhale to the touch. I look up to him and he places his thumb against my chin, then running it against my lips slowly. My stomach is aching for his lips to caress mine. He places his forehead to mine and I let out a breath, moving one hand that isn't enticed on his, on the back of his neck, running my finger tips through it. "We can't." I say through a breath and Morpheus looks to my eyes. He nudges my nose slightly and I part my lips slightly. "I'll be killed." I speak softly and then look to him. I watch his face for a moment. "Okay." He speaks softly and I breathe with anger almost.