Lies and Deciet.

I sit on the ground across from the Nymph. He is sat on the opposite wall. "How do I know you are telling the truth?" The nymph shrugs and looks to me. "I mean. I wouldn't have been waiting with a nightmare if I wasn't. I think Morpheus is full of himself. The fact he gave Mag Nell a realm of their own. Means he's not a good guy." I cross my arms and look to him. "He gave it to me because I asked. Before I knew I was the 'princess of fairies'." I sigh and stand up, leaning against the wall. "You steal children." He lets out a laugh. "That's what she told the fae? No. It was her. The queen of Fae. That's why majority of them are Fae. They are lost children."

I place my hands to my hips and take a breath. "How do I know you tell the truth?" I ask and he stands, stepping to the bars. He holds his hands through and holds them out. "I can take you to them. Your parents." I step to him and look to him. "Fairies have parents?" He lets out a chuckle. "We are allowed a lot."

I look around and open the gate. "Fine. But the moment you cross me, I will call on him." The Nymph steps from the gate. "Of course." He takes my hand and we take a step with transports us to the land of Fairies. "This is Álfheimer. The fairyland." I look to the nymph and he looks to the land. Everything was brightened by fire on torches as well as lights within the trees. I'm in my true form when the nymph looks to me. "The first dark fairy I've seen." I furrow my brows and he takes my hand, stepping through Álfheimer. I look around as they dance around a fire while music is playing.

I step through the gates of a castle. It's beautiful. Not dark. Marble and flowers. I make my way with the Nymph and he steps through the castle doors. "King. Queen. I found her." The two are sat in tree like thrones. The queen stands and she lets out an audible gasp. She flies down and lands in-front of me. I furrow my brows at the woman and she cups my cheeks. She looks to my confusion and runs her thumb against my bone. "Beautiful child. You do not remember me." The Nymph king steps down and places his hand to the other nymph. "Thank you Versai." I look to the bronzed nymph and he gives me a small smile. "I wasn't lying."

The Nymph king looks to me and takes a breath. "She's destroyed your color." He speaks as he touches my wings. "I choose to call it an autumn color. Everything here is.. spring.." I look to the man. He gives me a smile and nods once. "Funny because autumn is my favorite season. Spring is Loralillies." He kissed the temple of the woman. "Versai. Why don't you show her around? Show her the history." Versai nods once and smiles. "Gladly." I am so confused about everything. I step beside Versai and make my way. "Why did they wait until now.." I ask quietly and he sighs. "The queen had no power. Her sisters link was weak. She was almost dead. But you brought her back. She knew you were still alive." I let out a huff and run my hand through my hair. "So the Fae queen is my aunt? She treated me so poorly yet I loved her." He looks to me. "A spell."

He stops at a tapestry lining the wall. It is me and runes. "You were stolen. They thought it could have been anything. Not her sister." I clasp my hands together and look up to it. Auburn hair. "You smell sweet." He speaks softly and I look to him. "Like honey." I speak and purse my lips. I wish Morpheus was here to take this information in with me.

We step through and he tells me more. Nothing of stealing children. There is sex and natural things here. There is love here.

I step out with Versai, looking to the ground. "I should go." I speak and look around Álfheimer. It's beyond beautiful. I sigh softly and he speaks. "Your parents want to celebrate you being back. I think you should stay. At least for the party. Show you how much fun we can really have." I look to him and he has the cutest smile. "Fine." I fall for it. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and we step down through the cobble stone. Fairies are watching me. Better yet watching Versai. I raise a brow and let out a chuckle. "I take it you're the talk of the town?" He looks confused. "Sorry. You have a lot of eyes on you." Versai chuckles. "That's human lingo correct?" I purse my lips and nod slightly. "Yes.. I was there for many years. It's changed a lot."