meeting

i deleted wattpad on my phone so now i can only access it through my school ipad on chrome sooo🤡🤡🤡 the quotation marks are gonna be different

and there are a few ocs without face claims but i leave them up to imagination. i'm also very lazy so

☆☆

☆☆

☆☆

☆☆

☆☆

☆☆

☆☆

NOT A SINGLE thing passed through his head.

Out one one ear a word went, out of the other it left.

Teacher talking about, blurred eyesight despite the glasses sitting on his nose.

He felt out of place, and probably looked really fucking stupid.

Even as the minutes passed, Adam was stuck in his daydream, unwillingly ignoring the teacher shrieking out his name. Classmates laughing, the attention now centered on him while he stayed in the clouds.

His state remained, until he was brought back to reality by the light taps of his deskmate, who didn't expect a brash reaction.

Adam felt fingers brush up on his arm and reacted somewhat aggressively, snapping his head up and pulling his arm away, only to meet the furious stare of the teacher who was halfway through the classroom with her arms crossed upon another. She sighed, "Come see me after class, Adam," she then looked at the other boy, "Thank you, William," she said while turning around to reach the board.

A few students in front still laughed, yet not as much as last time. Adam looked to his left, seeing a boy with a bowl cut who was seemingly staring at him, but looked back to his notebook filled with little doodles and scribbled notes the second their eyes faced each other.

He groaned and looked back in front, now seeing his ex-girlfriend from last year rock her chair back towards him. She smirked, "You're done for."

He smiled in a similar manner, "Fuck off, Angie," he whispered.

Angela rolled her eyes, giggling, and turned around again to focus on the class a little. Adam sighed and glanced again at the seat next to him, this 'William' kid now drawing little characters next to the notes for science.

He leaned in, whispering in his ear, "Your name's William? Byers, right?" He only knew his last name thanks to the negative reputation of his sister. Adam would see Will stick around Jane in the hallways, and has seen them in the same home, as Adam apparently lived in the same neighbourhood of the Byers'.

His deskmate jumped like Adam a few minutes ago, obviously nervous, "Uh- yes," he replied, hesitating before continuing, "you can call me Will."

Adam smiled, "Adam."

Will chuckled under his breath, "Yeah, I know."

The two were whispering around, their conversation drawing no attention except the students around them. Neither of them had realized how quick it went, but the bell rang, causing Adam to stop mid sentence and get up, grabbing his bag, "See you, Byers," he grinned, rushing to the front of the class to talk with the teacher. He more or less knew what she was going to say, and just prepared himself for it.

The woman was standing, an always angry look on her face. She made a gesture for him to get to her quicker, and he sped up, pacing to the board. He was facing the teacher, only a few centimetres shorter than her.