The 'Improvement'

Third person's POV:

Mikey was constantly talking but sounded a bit tired since he woke up earlier than usual because he was thirsty, he kept talking until Raph had lost it.

"MIKEY! SHUT UP!" Raph whispered yelled. "Say that to your short-tempered self!" Mikey whispered yelled back. "WHY YOU LITTLE!" Raph whispered yelled again and tried to lunge at Mikey but Donnie stopped him. "HAVE WE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING CHILDREN?!" Donnie was in between Raph and Mikey. "GUYS! WE'RE NINJAS! NINJAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET!" Leo scolded them. "SAY THAT TO MR. ANNOYING OVER HERE!" Raph yelled and Rahzar heard them. "The turtles!" Rahzar pointed at them so Tigerclaw and Fishface or Xever can see them. "Those stupid turtles!" Tigerclaw jumped and flew with his jetpack and got his gun out. "GREAT! YOU WERE TOO LOUD YA' MORON!" Raph blamed Mikey. "ME?! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO HAS EXPLOSIVE DISORDERS! YOU SHOUTED TOO LOUD BECAUSE OF YOUR TEMPER THEN YOU BLAME IT ON ME?! WHAT'S SO INTERESTING AT ME THAT YOU ALWAYS BLAME THINGS AT ME AND PICK ON ME?!" Mikey had lost it, it was so weird for him to be angry and can actually say good comebacks that even his brothers' eyes widened. "Are you turtles done? Done or not, suffer these burns!" Tigerclaw shoots the turtles with bad aim, Rahzar and Fishface finally got up to the building. "What took you idiots long?!" Tigerclaw insulted them as he shoots the turtles while the turtles were dodging the blasts. "We stopped along the way, because of the dumb turtle's tantrums." Fishface answered. "Well what are you both waiting for?! Attack them!" Tigerclaw shouted then Fishface and Rahzar obeyed. "I hate that tiger, do you?" Fishface says as he runs to the turtles. "Not much." Bradford answered as he lunged at Donatello but Mikey kicked him first. "So what's up Rahzar? Need someone to walk your dog-butt?" Mikey was playing and Rahzar growled then lunged back at him but Mikey dodged.

Mikey punched Rahzar off the building and Rahzar landed inside a dumpster, Mikey was getting good at fighting! Especially melee but why inall of a sudden? Anyways, Leo was cornered by Fishface and was about to fall off but Raph knocked Fishface off and saved Leo. "Thanks." Leo said and they went back to fighting, Tigerclaw was targetting Donnie because he was the weakest one. "DONNIE!" Mikey rushed over and tackled Tigerclaw before Tigerclaw could hit Donnie and they both fell of the building due to the speed and strength of Mikey's tackle. "MIKEY!!" Leo, Donnie and Raph shouted as they look at the ground where Mikey and Tigerclaw fell but Mikey survived. "You just got booyakasha'd!" Mikey signalled a 'yay!/yes!'.

The brothers ignored what Mikey just did, they didn't seem proud at all and Raph still kept insulting Mikey on the way to the lair.

"Y'know Mikey, if you were to shut up things would be easier." Raph said along the way. "Raph!" Leo whispered and elbowed Raph while Mikey was at the back listening.

Mikey ignored what they were saying about him, Donnie didn't like insulting him for doing a great job today, or actually ever even if Mikey did break his experiments and potions, Mikey just thought to listen to music to clear his mind. Donnie was watching Mikey smile while listen to the music, Mikey's smile made Donnie smile! He was happy because Mikey was happy! At least that's what Donnie thought, Donnie thought that of what Mikey did back there he needed a reward, like all his favorite pizza toppings! That's a great idea. When they reached the lair Donnie went to his lab, Leo went to watch Space Heroes and Raph went to punch the punching dummy but for Mikey? He didn't know what to do so he just went out skateboarding on the sewers and was trapped in thoughts.

Mikey's POV:

They didn't even looked proud at least Donnie was.. But the others?! Why can't they be proud of me! Infact they ignored it! I was trying to be better.. I thought they wanted me to be better.. I granted their all-time wish! Why can't they just be proud at me for once? I did everything they asked me to do! Stay quiet, be focused and be better! Why can't I just get a simple thank you?! That's all I ask for! Two words! Two simple words.. Why do I mess up all the time?! What is wrong with me?! What did I do wrong?! Why can't they just care for me and-

I tripped over a pipe and sprained my ankle then let out a scream.

"THAT HURTS! THAT HURTS REALLY BAD I- AUGH!" I was holding my ankle, I couldn't walk properly. "I should've been- GAH! OW!" I fell over at the last part and made it hurt worse. "Why am I so clumsy? Why can't I ever be focused?!" I started sobbing and tried to reach out for my T-Phone but I didn't have it with me. "This is bad.. This is really- AUGH..!" I yelped and the pain was getting worse and worse. "Why did I even try? They don't care for me, they never did.." Black dots started appearing in my vision and passed out.

With the brothers.

"Hey, where's Mikey?" Donnie asked. "Dunno, probably went skateboarding." Raph answered as he flipped a page in a comic book. "He should at least be back for now if he were to skate." Leo responded worriedly. "Do you think he's in trouble?" Donnie replied. "Trouble? In ta' sewers? Besides, that idiot IS ta' one who causes trouble." Raph ignores being worried. "C'mon Raph! He should be back for now." Leo scolded him. "Eh whatever!" Raph scoffed. "Donnie? Any ideas?" Leo asked Donnie. "He left his T-Phone behind.. I can't track him.." Donnie answered worriedly. "We have to go find him!" Leo replied. "UGH! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO AFTER THAT TROUBLEMAKER!?" Raph yelled and threw his comic book. "Raph, we have to go after him wether you don't wanna or do!" Leo scolded him as a mother. "Leo's right! He's still our brother, we have to be for him no matter what!" Donnie replied. "Fine!" Raph grumbled. "We're probably just wasting time!" Raph says as he approaches the Shall Raiser with Donnie and Leo.

End of Chapter 1: The Improvement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen to Mikey? Will his brothers find him?

Words: 1088 words!

Buh-bye pizzapuffs! 🍕