Outburst

"Mike.. Who ya' talkin' to..?" Raph said while rubbing his eyes.

"Uh.. Just humming..?" Mikey had no idea what to answer but Raph bought it, he was too hungry to be curious.

"That's the most stupidest excuse I've heard." Bezel insulted him.

"Shut it! He still bought it." Mikey whispered yelled.

Raph sat on the chair and ate scrambled eggs while Mikey just skipped breakfast then left some leftovers and went inside his room, Donnie and Leo finally got out of bed and went to eat.

"Hey Raph yawn where's Mikey?" Donnie said as he stretches his arms.

"He went ta' his room." Raph answered as he nibbles on the food.

"Who's food is this?" Leo pointed on the bitten food while he sits next to Raph.

"Mwikeys." Raph answered with his mouth full.

"No way he'd leave a perfectly cooked scrambled egg! He's always hungry." Donnie responded while he sat next to Leo.

"So Leo.. Gulps food when will ya' tell em'?" Raph spoke.

"Tell- tell who what?" Leo was confused.

"Y'know, him kicked outta the team?" Raph finally spilled the beans.

"Huh? When was he kicked out of the team? What'd he do?" Donnie was confused, Raph and Leo had completely forgotten to tell Donnie about the situation.

"A few days ago." Raph answered.

"W-we didn't have a choice Donnie.. He's been messing up over the few days." Leo spoke.

"Messing up? Seriously guys? Didn't you see him knock out Tigerclaw off a building? What about Rahzar too?! He punched Rahzar off the building! Shouldn't you guys be happy for him?" Donnie shouted infront of their faces.

"Donnie, remember that he messed up your project a week ago?! A project that you were creating for months?! Why are you defending him like nothing had ever happened between you two?!" Raph shouted back which Donnie expected him to do.

"Guys calm down! Let's just eat!" Leo tried breaking the fight.

The trio continued fighting while Mikey didn't really go to his room and was watching afar, leaning to a wall and hearing every word they said, he was.. Pissed? He was used of getting scolded and getting called names so he really didn't mind them, anymore.

"Mikey don't." Bezel begged. "Don't even try to think about it." Bezel added.

"You guys finished?" Mikey finally spoke with a cold voice while the trio froze in mid-air.

"MIKEY." Bezel shouted but Mikey just ignored them.

"M-MIKEY?! U-uhh.." Leo was worried that he heard everything, yes he did Leo you idio

"Mikey this isn't what it looks like.." Donnie answered for Leo.

"Save it, I heard everything, and by everything I meant I heard Leo say that I'm off the team. Didn't you guys notice that my room is near the living room?! You guys are too noisy, probably all of Manhattan people heard you." Mikey was furious, seeing him like this made the trio's eyes wide.

"Mikey, calm down." Bezel tried to put his wings to Mikey's shoulders.

"Mike.." Raph was scared.

"Oh shut it, after all these mean stuff you've done to me what did I do?! Nothing, I still loved you! I thought it was all a joke! A funny joke.. But jokes are supposed to be funny right? I don't think this is a joke anymore." Mikey cut Raph before he got to speak.

"Mikey.." Bezel tried stopping him but can't, he was just like a ghost.

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST STANDING THERE DUMBFOUNDED?! IS ALL MY SHOUTING SCARING YOU?!" Mikey shouts.

"Mikey, please stop this will only go worse!" Bezel went infront of Mikey.

"Mikey.. It's just that.. We didn't expect you to be mad, you're a merciful gu-" Leo was cut off.

"OH SO IS MY ROLE IN THIS FAMILY JUST BEING NICE TO EVERYONE?! BEING THE HAPPY-GO-LUCKY TURTLE?! AM I ALWAYS THE ONE WHO'S UNAPPRECIATED AROUND HERE?! I FORCED MYSELF TO BE BETTER FOR YOU ALL! I SAVED YOU ALL SO MANY TIMES! THE PIZZA-MIND CONTROLLING-FACES, DIMENSION X, PARASITIC WASPS, SQUIRRELANOIDS, AND KAVAXAS, I NEVER GOT A SINGLE THANK YOU! TWO WORDS, THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR! A THANK YOU! WHAT'D I GET INSTEAD?! NOTHING. AM I JUST A BURDEN TO YOU?! NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO MAKE YOU GUYS PROUD, I ALWAYS END UP GETTING HUMILIATED.. I-I'M SORRY I-IF I TRY SO HARD THAT IT ALWAYS END UP BEING A JOKE.. BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I TRIED SO HARD.. SO FREAKING HARD TO MAKE YOU GUYS PROUD. I KEPT SAYING TO MYSELF THAT 'Hey he's in a bad mood, I forgive him' 'Hey he's just joking, I'll get over it!'.. But now... Now.. I realize that it's getting too far, too realistic.. It doesn't seem like a joke anymore.." Mikey finally snapped, the tears were burning his eyes and finally let it out.

"MIKEY CALM DOWN! GET SOME SPACE! Leave em' alone!" Bezel didn't know how to comfort Mikey.

And so then Mikey ran away the lair, again.

"MIKEY!" Were the last words he heard before running away.

"Mikey!-" Bezel was cut off.

"SHUT UP ZOID! NOW YOU FEEL BAD?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SERIAL KILLER! SINCE WHEN DO SERIAL KILLERS FEEL BAD FOR THEIR VICTIMS.." Mikey shouts at Bezel, it was unusual for Bezel to call Mikey his Gitzflack name.

Bezel kept quiet along the way, they finally reached Widow.. Mikey fell to his knees when he reached Widow's lair entrance and started crying.

"Mikey? Is that you? Long time no se- MIKEY?"

End of Part 7 :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello you all! I finally have creativity! Thanks to you all!

Words: 1048

Facts about Bezel
Did you know that Lord Zoid or Bezel uses They/Them?

Did you know that Lord Zoid or Bezel is non-binary and aroace?

Did you know that Lord Zoid or Bezel's father is Master Gembush?

Facts about the Realms
There are 4 species in the Gitzflack Realm!
1. Glatz - Highest Rank
2. Spouls - 2nd Highest
3. Soul Eaters - 3rd Highest
4. Osue - 4th Highest

There are 3 species in Lordal Realm if you example ever get to live there.

1. Cronggs - Highest Rank
2. Loursl - 2nd Highest
3. Githz - 3rd Highest

Inspired by my friend: WickedlyTMNT!

Buh-bye pizzapuffs! 🍕