Candle number 2

I dont remember falling asleep but i woke up to someone walking down the stairs. Its kai. He says; "Its a new day". I smile. I dont know why. He lights a new candle. 2 candles one burning. I say; "im hungry". He smiles at me and gets a bottle of water out of his pocket. I dont move. Still laying on the floor. Cold floor with naked legs. I notice my pants in the cornor. He rolls me on my back and my ankles hurt. I scream. I see my ankles being in a weird position. He opens my mouth with his thumb. And then he pours water in again. I say; "i need to go to the bathroom". He picks me up like im a baby. I hold his neck. He carries me to the toilet. We go through the kitchen. He puts me on the toilet and pulls down my pants. I pee. Its a relieve. He wipes me and carries me back to the basement. I cry. I cant do anything about it but im going back in the basement. He put me dont and i drag myself to the wall. I sit up. I fall asleep to the side.

I wake up after like ten minutes. Kai is dragging me to the middle of the room. He pulls down my underpants. I close my eyes. Not again... I feel something enter me hurts. I can hear kai moan. He goes faster and it seems like he is enjoining himself. I dont want this. Everything goes black. I fainted.