𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"what?" faye smiled up at riven.

"nothing, pretty girl." he shook his head slightly.

she gave the boy an 'are you sure' look.

"fine, i've just always wanted to kiss you, faye."

"you are so cute, riv." the girl laughed. "i need to go, i'll talk to you later?" she asked.

riven nodded at her, faye went on her tiptoes and kissed riven quickly on the cheek, she walked back to the school, leaving riven with a smile on his face.

...

faye was looking for her dad, she wanted to talk to him and finally tell him about blake. she wandered around the school looking for him, suddenly someone walked into her.

she was about to apologise, but then she realised who it was. it was blake. she felt like her heart was about to stop, and her breathing became irregular.

she tried to run from him but she wasn't quick enough, he grabbed her and slammed her against the wall closest to them.

"i know you've told people what happened, faye." he spat, his voice laced with venom. "riven and sky both know, i saw you talking to that stupid earth fairy, so you obviously told her."

faye felt like she couldn't breathe, her body was shaking.

"oh, faye." he said soothingly but it was fully sarcastic. "you have nothing to worry about, but if you tell anyone else, especially your dad, you're in big trouble gorgeous."

"please." faye's voice broke, she tried to fight back tears but it didn't work.

"i mean it." he snapped, pushing her into the wall with more pressure.

faye whimpered, shutting her eyes hoping her powers might come to her. she focused on hurting him, faye clenched her shaking hands into a fist she tried to calm her breathing down.

blake yelled out in pain and let go of faye. she opened her eyes to see blake on the floor in front of her. he looked up at her with confusion and slight fear. this was faye's chance to run and find someone, anyone she could.

she sprinted outside to the specialist's training area, begging to find her dad, sky or riven. she stopped and looked around to find her dad looking at her with concern, faye ran as fast as she could towards her dad and fell into his arms.

"dad!" she cried.

"faye, what? what's wrong." he hugged his daughter tightly, stroking her hair.

"i can't do this anymore, please help me." the girl sobbed.

"what happened, sweetheart?" he asked.

faye's heart was pounding, and she couldn't stop shaking. "blake hurt me."

silva helped faye stand up and face him. "faye. tell me what happened. now." he demanded, calmly but angrily.

it took a while for faye to calm down enough to talk to her dad. "i want to speak to ms. dowling too, i want you both to know what happened. there's also something else you both need to know." faye told him, still slightly shaking.