𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"right, listen up!" silva shouted. "the blood witches were waiting for us, so we've had to fall back. we're gonna stay here and regroup until the solarians come."

"but musa and flora are still in there" faye pointed towards the school, her voice angry. 

 "yeah, she's right, we should go now-" sky tried to say before silva interrupted.

"it's not up for debate, okay?" silva snapped. "so let's keep busy until then. move out."

faye shook her head and she heard riven sigh as they walked away. "i'm going in there." faye told him.

"not alone you're not." riven said in a hushed whisper. 

"riv, i'm not gonna stand here and argue about this with you. i can go back to the groundskeeper's house and get stella to make me invisible i'm not letting musa and flora stay in that school." she told him.

"and what about everyone else?" he asked snappily. "and what if you don't make it out?"

"i'm getting my girls out first, that was always my plan, once the solarians come that's when we get everyone else." she explained, trying to keep calm.

"faye. what if you don't make it out?" riven said again, this time slower.

faye stayed silent for a while. "then- then i guess i don't make it out. i'm going to the house, riv."

"i'm coming with you then" he shrugged as he started walking to the house.

"riven." faye warned. 

he spun around to face the girl. "if i'm gonna risk my life, then i'm risking it for you. just as you've done for me."

faye stared up at him, sadness and love in her eyes. "you are gonna be the death of me." 

"till death do us part, princess." riven repeated the words faye once said to him.

...

faye and riven arrived at the house but as soon as they entered they were met with distraught faces.

"oh, god. what?" faye asked in worry.

"bloom and sky are missing." aisha replied anxiously.

"and nobody thought to tell me? my fucking brother is missing he doesn't have the blood witch antidote." faye yelled.

"we found out like five minutes ago, faye." aisha replied. "stella is out looking for them but she's keeping safe."

"i'm going to the school, they're obviously there."

"we'll wait till stella is back, then we'll talk to your dad." terra told the girl.

faye clenched her jaw. "he is not changing his mind on waiting for the solarians."

...

somehow the girls managed to drag faye back to her dad, with much protest.

"the solarians are on their way." silva told them again.

"will they fight an ancient evil because we're too scared?" stella asked.