𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"riv, hurry you're gonna be late for training." faye huffed, pulling riven's hoodie over her head.

"i've been ready for the past hour, princess." riven replied.

"oh."

...

after faye had left riven at his training, she was heading to terra to do a check on her wounds and how she was in general.

faye texted terra telling her she wouldn't be long until she bumped into someone dropping her phone on the ground, faye quickly reached down to grab her phone.

"watch where you're going, gorgeous." the all too familiar voice spoke to her.

faye looked up at the boy. "you stalking me again?" she spoke confidently, placing her phone in her pocket. "what you gonna do this time, blake?" she smiled, looking down at her fingernails.

"still got an attitude after coming back from the dead?" he asked, looking at faye with a deathly glare.

"hm. you finished? i have places i need to me." faye rolled her eyes. "don't you have to go be a little bitch somewhere else?"

"watch your mouth!" blake snapped, stepping closer the the girl.

"how many times do i have to put you on your arse for you to learn i am not scared of you anymore? your pathetic little threats don't scare me." faye inched closer to him, her eyes glowing a dark blue.

"what and you think your little fairy powers scare me? you're weak, faye. coming back from the dead wouldn't have done you any good." blake laughed down at faye.

"oh? really? hm, that's kinda shit." faye pouted, seemingly sad.

"perhaps you could-" before he could finish, faye grabbed his arm sending electricity through the boy's entire body, she gripped his arm tighter the angrier she got. faye didn't get a single feeling of guilt as the boy dropped to the ground.

"faye!" she heard familiar screams, still not letting go of blake.

"bloom, do something!" she heard another shout.

"i- what! okay!"

faye felt as though her arm was on fire, snapping out of her trance her head slowly moved over to look at bloom, a look of anger on her face the girl had never seen before.

"aisha! put it out." bloom quickly spoke, not taking her eyes off of faye.

faye's arm was now drenched her hoodie now burnt. "bloom." she spoke too calmly. "for once in your life, mind your own fucking business."

"you were going to kill him. do you really wanna be a murderer?" bloom spoke calmly to the girl, her eyes soft.

faye stayed silent, looking over at blake who was sat up against a wall his body slightly shaking, small minor burns all over his body. "i don't know."

"just leave him there and let someone else find him, come on, faye." bloom held out her hand.

"i can't. i'm sorry." faye moved past bloom and aisha, not bothering to give them a second glance.

...

faye headed out into the woods just on the border of alfea, she sat against an old tree zoned out watching the wind move leaves across the dirt.

her head snapped up when she heard twigs snap from behind the tree she was sitting against.

"faye." she heard a whisper.

"um, hello?" faye replied, standing up and peeking behind the tree, her eyes widening when she saw the person in front of her. "mum?"