My first

Angels pov
"Beck I'm serious let gooooo." I said trying to pull my suit case back from him.

"No listen to me, I'm sorry okay I didn't mean for this to go to far." He said making me roll my eyes. I sigh before finally letting go of my suit case.

"Fine you have it, I'll get me so more clothes." I said walking around him only for him to grab my arm.

"Angel please, this been going on far enough, let's just kiss and make up." He said which caused me to get angry.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled yanking my arm back. "You don't get it do you, not only you didn't tell that girl you had a girlfriend, but you tried to get that bitch on your side knowing your wrong" I said yelling in his face.

"It just slipped my mind." He said

"Slipped your mind are you fuck kid- you know what why am I'm trying to explain this to you we are not together." I said walking towards the door.

"Stop fucking walking away Angel we have to talk about this." He yelled at me "I'm sorry okay it was stupid of me, I don't even know why I did that, I should have told her I had a girlfriend. I just - I'm sorry" he said grabbing my hand from pulling me into a hug. I want to push him so bad but I couldn't I didn't have the heart to I loved him to much.

I gashed pushing him away because of my thoughts. I love beck!

"What is it, what's wrong." Beck asked pulling me towards him. I shake my head, I can't tell him I love him it's to early he won't feel the same way.

"Nothing I-I have to go." I said picking up my suit case.

"Stay, please." He said pulling my suitcase out before pulling me towards his bed.

We sit down staring at each before I looked away from the strong eye contact only for him to pick my head back up.

His lips touched mines every so softly before it turned into a full blown make out section. The kiss was getting so heat I couldn't help but to get wet.

Beck picked me up and pulled me onto his lap sliding his hands up my dress giving my ass a hard slap making me gasped in surprise which gave him the green like to put his tongue in my mouth.

He broke the kiss by pulling my dress over my head, throwing it to the ground. He picked me up throwing me on the bed. Taking of his shirt ,like he had done my dress, he throw it to the ground before grabbing my underwear sliding them off.

He kissed me slowly before making his way down to my inter thighs. He looked at me for permission which I gave him with a nodded. His head disappeared between my legs, not to long I feel his wet tongue lick my treasure with cause me to let out a soft moan.

I grabbed a hand full of his hair pulling at it Because I how good it felt. I never felt so much pleasure like this before or ever. I cry out his name pulling at his hair to pull him up from having the urge to pee which caused me to panic.

"Beck waittttttt." I said pushing up only for him his to pull me back down holding both of my arms stopping me from moving anymore.

I screamed his name before letting go on his face. He let me go as i closed my legs which caused my pussy to fart,I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry I did-." I tried to apologize but he stopped me.

"Hey that's okay it's normal, that mean I was giving it to you good." He said laughing which caused me to blushed hard.

He took his pants of a long with his boxers which I got a good look at his friend standing mighty tall. He pulled me closer to him by my legs before getting between my legs.

"Wait." I said stopping him from pushing himself in.

"What did I do something wrong," he said letting me go.

"No it's just, I never done this before." I said looking away being shy. He was quiet for a while before laying down kissing me.

"We can stop if you want, if you're not ready then that's fine I can wait." He said giving me a small smile.

I was never sure if I was ready but hearing back say that made me trust him with something like this important.

"I trust you, I'm ready." I said not before turning red, I can't believe I said that.

He slide in me slowly witch causing me to hiss at the pain. I grabbed his arms tightly, closing my eyes at the pain.

"Hurts.." I whispered causing beck to kissed me trying to get my mind off the pain which didn't help at all.

After a minute or 2 the pain started to turn into pressure.

"Ah! Beckkk." I moan which cause him to go faster.

After hours of having sex we finally had stop which was 11 at night.

"That was amazing." Beck said smiling at causing me to give him a lazy smile. "Hold on one second." He said before getting up but I couldn't really reply back because I was already half sleep.