3

(Her outfit without the jacket)

As me and Trina walk into the school together laughing and bonding of the lost of 7 years some people was looking shock and some more was looking confused but we was into the conversation to even notice.

"I have to go Angel but I'll see you at lunch okay." She said hugging me as we stop in front of the class room I'm supposed to be in.

"Okay, be ready for the plan okay?" I said excited

"Yeah I gotcha." She said before walking away

Now you may be asking what plan? Well me and Trina is about to pull a twin prank on Tori and her friends at lunch. All last night we was talking about what we're going to do.

As I'm walking into class I she tori and onion dip boy on the stage acting. No one noticed me so I set in the back of the room watching the play, play out.

"Listen mrs. Travis listen to me." Onion dip boy said in a accent to a crying tori.

"What." She said crying

"This is a simple surgery, I done this operation a Hundreds of times you'll be fine." He said trying to reassure her just as a hobo looking man walk up on the stage.

"But what if I'm not fine, what if I-I-I die on that opera table I have three-."

"Uh huh." The man said in between the two of them.

"I have three childr-."

"Uh huh."

"I have three children." She finally got it out

"Um oh I'm sorry kids excuse me." He said moving the boy out the way before looking at tori. " I don't mean to interrupt the scene but tori look at the red dot I drew on this index card." He said putting it in her face as she look closer he moved it before screaming boo in her face causing her to scream and fall to the floor.

I laugh at this causing some of tori friends to look at me. I looked at the before giving them a friendly smile. They looked confused as hell.

I just ignored the looks I was getting and looked back at the stage.

"Sikowitz! You scared the fudge out of me." She said looking up at him from the ground. He throw the card away before getting down to tori level.

"Why did you stop crying?" He said

"What!" She said still on the ground. If it was anyone else they would have got up by now.

"You was playing a role of a crying woman who was just told she was going to have surgery why did you break character." He said ohhhhh I get it, but tori didn't.

"Cause you interrupted our scene and screamed boo in my face." She said

"Tori and André take your sits." He said helping tori up as they was walking to their sits tori seen me causing an confused look to go across her face.