8

Angel POV

The whole day beck has been touchy touchy which causes tori to get suspicious. Now it's just beck and I sitting in my room arguing.

"You just don't understand beck." I whispered yelled at him throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"No you don't understand angel, why do you care what tori thinks!?" He yelled back

"Because you know she has feelings for you, we both do. What you was doing today was uncalled for!" I yelled walking to my closet but a strong hand pulled me back.

"I told you already, I don't want your sister angel I want you just you." He said turning me around causing us to be face to face to each other.

It was silent for awhile before beck grab the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

The once innocent kiss turned into a deep and heated kiss. He bites my lip while pulling away causing me to moan a little.

He grabbed the back of my legs pulling my body up making me wrap my legs around his waist backing up into my desk knocking my things over but we didnt care but before we could get into anything someone knocks on my door.

"Angel what's going on in there." Tori yelled causing me to break the kiss and making beck roll his eyes.

"Ummm one second!" I yelled before jumping down "Go hide in the closet." I whispered trying to push him into my closet.

"What no! Why you keep doing this angel she need to know." He whispered beck grabbing my hands

"Beck please, just-."

"Angel!" Tori yelled trying to open my lock door

"Ummm.... umm I'm coming." I yelled looking at beck before walking to the door I take a deep breath before opening my door just enough to only see my face.

"Hey what you need." I ask with a shaky voice.
"What you doing in here?" She ask trying to push my door open but I pushed her back making her stumble to the ground.

"Why would you do that!" She yelled from the ground.

"Why would you try to-." Before I could get anything out the door was pulled back making me freeze in place.

No the fuck he didn't. I know damn well this boy did not do what I think he just did.

"You taking to long." He said pulling me back into the room before closing the door in tori face.
____________________________________
"What the fuck beck!" I yelled pushing him away for me.

"Angel she had to know I have no secrets it was only get worse if you keep lying to her she need to know the truth." He yelled back

"And what exactly is the truth beck."

"We have something going on Angel why would you let someone ruined your happiness." He said pulling me towards him but I pulled away shaking my head.

"I- I think you should go." I said looking towards the ground.

"Angel-."

"Please." I whispered

I heard him sightings before walking out the door slamming it shut.