518 16 33

IM TRYING MY BEST TO RESPOND TO EVERYONE COMMENTSSSSSS. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT

TW:
Physical child abuse.
F-slur. (I am trans and aro-ace, i can use it!)
Bruce's dad. (yes, he needs his own warning.)
Angsty chapter. (With some fluff, obvs.)

_________________________________________________

Bruce Yamada's POV

After me and Vance kissed, we started offically going out. We did stuff like, go on dates, walk to school together, he even goes to my baseball games. His moms are really nice, too! We were mostly a public couple, everyone knew except my dad. Amy was supportive and got along great with Vance. (Honestly, I'm a little scared she might become him.) Mom was super nice to Vance. We were getting ready to tell my dad. And holy heavens I was scared.

"What if he hates you? What if he kicks me out?" I asked, by now this had to have been my 12th question. "My love, calm down. Everything will be okay." Vance re-assured me, again, tying his hair back into a ponytail. "Okay..." I mumbled, putting my baby blue sweater on. "Come on," I stood up, grabbing his hand and walking down the stairs with him.

"Dad. Me and Vance hae to tell you something." "What is it?" I looked up at Vance, he looked down at me and gave me a small nod. "We're dating..." I mumbled, gripping Vance's hand tighter. "Is this some sort of joke?" He asked, visibally angry. "N-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before my dad slapped me. Tears started streaming down my face before I could even comprihend what happened. "I will not have a faggot for a son!" He yelled. Vance shoved him. "Listen here you abusive excuse for a human being, Bruce is your son, wether you like it or not. Now apologize!"

Mom and Amy came down shortly after, Amy ran straight to me, asking me what happened. "He slapped me..." I whispered, sniffling. Mom was busy handling dad as Amy and Vance comforted me.

I heard my dad speak up, "That's it, Bruce, get out." He huffed. "What?" Amy stared up at dad like he was crazy, so did Vance. "Get. Out." He repeated. I stood up, grabbed Vance's hand and walked out of the house.

Once we got to Vance's house I broke down sobbing. Vance pulled me into a tight hug and let me sob into his chest.

"I heard crying what happened?" His mom, Elizabeth, asked, walking into the living room. His other mom, Amanda, following behind her. "His dad didn't tale the news too well. He got kicked out." Vance responded, rubbing my back as I kept crying into his chest. "Well he's welcome to stay here." Amanda said. I wiggled out of Vance's grip. "Hey, Bruce, did I tell you about the one time Vance fell up the stairs?" Elizbath asked, giggling softly. "No?" I responded, sniffling. "Yeah, so-" She continued on with the story as she made me toast. I think I'm gonna like it here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

That felt way longer than the other chapters, right? TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT. (I didnt make you guys wait forever this time! YW!)