217 7 2

sorry its so short i felt bad about not posting but i didnt wanna write too much.

warnings:
short
slight eating disorder

___________________________________________________________

VANCE HOPPER'S POV
________________________

I'm worried about bruce, he hasn't been eating much. I walk into my room, Bruce was laying on the bed, faced towards the wall. "Bruce...?" I question. Bruce just groaned, curling further into himself. "Bruce, come on, you gotta eat, love." I spoke softly, sitting on the bed next to him. "Not hungry." He mumbled, rolling over so he was on his back. "Could you at least drink some water...?" I rubbed his shoulder a little, silently begging him to drink some water. "Fine..." He whispered, sitting up slowly. I sighed in relief, getting up to get him some water.

I walked to the kitchen, filling a plastic cup with water before walking back to Bruce. "I got you some water, dear." I handed him the cup, his hands were shaking as he took a sip of it. "I- I wanna try to eat." He mumbled, finishing his water. "Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to, we can wait until you're ready!" I cupped my hand around his face, placing s fot kiss on his lips. "Yeah, yeah I'm ready." He smiled. Jesus. I've missed his smile so much.