Chapter 18: Ominous Winds Approaching

*Note: There is a new OC in this chapter*

Kazuha and Heizou had arrived back at Liyue City, and was surprised to see that construction work was being wrapped up. They were greeted with Keqing waving at them.

"So, what do you think? This is Liyue City. It will be formally opened up the day after tomorrow."

"The day after tomorrow? Why then?" Kazuha asked, clenching his fist tightly.

Keqing dodged the question and asked about the details of their delivery. They described it word by word, leaving out the stealing bit for obvious reasons.

Keqing then thanked them and asked if they wanted an official tour of the city under the sunset. They agreed.

Heizou grabbed Kazuha's hand and walked everywhere in the surrounding. His eyes were glimmering with excitement and his movement was quick with the anticipation to see what was coming next.

Keqing chuckled at how Heizou dragged his boyfriend around and proceeded to give them a detailed tour. Kazuha and Heizou listened to it thoroughly.

Soon after, Keqing took them to every place and corner inside the city: from the parks to the zoo, from the malls to the institutions, she did not leave anything behind. As the sun set and the moonlight hit them, they noticed the Jade Chamber floating leisurely over the site.

However, they felt a chilling and cold wind blowing from the direction of the Harbor. It caused a chill in their spine. Keqing looked tensed.

Keqing then ran without any warning, leaving Kazuha and Heizou. They were confused but decided to follow her anyway.

Keqing ran as fast as she could and bolted her way across the city. She threw her Lightning Stiletto to the roof of a building and teleported there. She then proceeded to parkour all over the site, still teleporting. Kazuha and Heizou struggled to catch up and eventually lost Keqing.

Suddenly, in an alleyway, they met Beidou, who without warning grabbed their wrist and took them to Yujing Terrace. The boys asked her questions on what she was planning but was left in the dark.

They finally made their way up to the Jade Chamber when they were met with an audience of many which consisted of:

Keqing, Ningguang, Ganyu, Beidou, A midnight-blue haired lady, a red haired woman with a thick book about the law, and a dignified man with dark green hair.

"Good. You three are here." Ningguang spoke, as they floated to the harbor.

"What is happening?" Kazuha and Heizou asked but was interrupted by the sky turning gray and the clouds rumbling due to thunder.

Keqing proceeded to then quickly introduce the two of them to everyone they didn't know.

"This fine Lady is Miss Yelan, an intelligence agent collaborating with Ningguang and a potential successor to Uncle Tian."

"And this is Yanfei, Liyue's premier legal adviser, with merchants willing to pay her top-of-the-line rates for her mediations, which often end up in win-win situations."

"And this gentleman over here is the Kaiyang of the Liyue Qixing, Tianlin. He monitors the Agriculture, Forestry and Education of Liyue. He is very skilled at his work and is also the overseer of the cultural development of Liyue."

Heizou and Kazuha then began to introduce themselves. Soon after, all of them ran inside the Jade Chamber.

"I don't believe I need to brief any of you with out operation" Said Ningguang.

"There will be no need for that" Replied Tianlin.

They then picked up a weapon each and prepared for battle.

(The weapons chosen by each are the following:

Keqing: Both Starseeker and Lion's Roar
Ganyu: Amos' Bow
Ningguang: Solar Pearl
Beidou: Blackcliff Slasher
Yelan: Aqua Simulacra
Yanfei: Blackcliff Agate
Tianlin: Transcended Sword
Kazuha: Untitled Blade(Flame Obsidian)
Heizou: Fillet Blade/Royal Grimoire

(Note: Heizou is borrowing the Royal Grimoire from Ningguang)

They then gathered outside to see a huge platform and a protective barrier surrounding the Jade Chamber, and several modified Guizhong Ballistas lined up in several directions of the sea.

Heizou and Kazuha had also noticed huge groups of Milleleth and Vigilantes standing in the side getting ready for the battle.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake and there were violent waves raging from the surface of the ocean. Suddenly an enormous sea monster with 3 heads emerge from the ocean.

"S-She's different from how she was back then. She's larger! And she has armor shaped scales!" Yelled Beidou.

"Well then... that's what we should put and end to." Ningguang replied.

Heizou and Kazuha asked what that was and was finally put into the light. "That is a Sea monster. Beisht, also known as the Avenger of the Vortex, the wife of the Overlord of the Vortex." Tianlin replied.

"Overlord... Wait did you mean Osial?" Kazuha asked, only to be replied with an irritated "YES" from everyone.

They then proceeded to fire all 20 Ballistas as Ningguang began floating on a platform made of Jade. Ningguang then fired out a countless amount og geo crystals at the beast.

The Avenger of the Vortex then began to roar out the following words.

"You... you mere mortals... shall perish for all your misdoings!" Before firing several Hydro-Infused bullets through a portal-like structure, which transported each Blast inside the dome. The blow spawned several "Water-Mimics" in the shape of sea serpents which began to attack all of then.