「Chocolates That Display My Love」

-----【Valentine's Day】-----

The sun had slowly began to rise as dawn approached the Harbor.

Kazuha woke up first besides he who would marry him soon. Heizou had not awoken yet, which gave him the perfect opportunity to do something special for the occasion.

Kazuha then went to Wanmnin Resteraunt and greeted Xiangling.

"Ah! Hello Kazuha! How have you been? I heard you got engaged! Congratulations!"

"Yep. Thank you so much."

"Alright... what will you have?"

"Uh... I don't know if it's allowed but... could I borrow your Kitchen? I would like to prepare something for my Heizou"

"Sure! Let me help!"

They then began preparing a wonderful breakfast which Heizou would enjoy.
The meals were special today, and was everything Heizou liked.

Kazuha even shaped some of the food to represent a heart.

Xiangling then got the food ready for Kazuha to take.

Xiangling then spoke: "Oh! It's Valentine's day! You should meet up with Keqing later! She knows a really good place to get exquisite chocolates!"

Kazuha then accepted Xiangling's suggestion and went to Liyue City to find Keqing.

Beside Keqing stood Director Hu Tao of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

"Oh, hello there." Greeted Keqing.

"Oya?~ Someone's joining our hunt for chocolates today? Hello hello~" greeted Hu Tao.

Kazuha then greeted them both and told them about his situation.

"Oh? You're getting chocolates too? Come with us then." Said Keqing.

The three of them then took a long walk in Liyue City, to a specific shop selling exquisite, limited-edition chocolates.

They had finally arrived after about 20 minutes of walking.

The aroma of the sweet chocolates brightened their mood as they felt their soul leaving their body to a chocolate utopia.

The wonderful and sweet aroma proved the effort to be worth it. In addition to it, it wasn't too expensive.

Kazuha then purchased a box in the shape of a heart with the exquisite limited-edition chocolates.

Meanwhile, Hu Tao and Keqing bought packages of the chocolate, presumably to give to all their friends.

They then went to watch Xinyan and Yunjin's concert which was happening nearby and they spent a while enjoying and listening to their melodies and songs.

After the concert, Kazuha picked up a bouquet of roses for Heizou.

They then walked all the way back to the Harbor and said their goodbyes.

"That was fun! We should hang out together more!" Suggested Hu Tao as the others nodded along.

They then went their separate ways.

Kazuha then walked, humming a cute and happy tune before entering their room.

He then opened the door and walked into Heizou shirtless. He was working out.

"Awww~ are you working out?" Said Kazuha.

Heizou blushed uncontrollably knowing that his secret workout session was busted.

Kazuha then teased, "Is my Heizou trying to be hotter than he already is? Oh my~ Anyway, I got a surprise for you~"

Heizou's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Aww~ my love got me a surprise! I wonder what it is...."

Kazuha then served the special meal for Heizou, and gave him the chocolates and the bouquet of roses.

"Aww~... you didn't have to!" Said Heizou, delighted.

Kazuha then began feeding him.

After Heizou had the delicious meal, they shared a French kiss, completely absorbed into eachother. Kazuha then fed the chocolates to him at Heizou's request

---------

"Happy Valentine's Day..."

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too!"

---------

Note: Hehe... didn't expect me to post two things on the same time did you? However, it's still a chapter so yeah. Happy Valentine's Day to you all and I hope you enjoy the day with your lover, or crush or anyone you'd like to spend the day with.

Once again, thank you for reading my silly little story of Heizou and Kazuha and I hope you enjoy Valentine's day!

🎉 You've finished reading Autumn Winds - Truth Uncovered | •𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙯𝙤𝙪 𝙓 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙪𝙝𝙖• 🎉